New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    ^ i'm not saying na ikaw sir. veteran members here sa tsikot have seen similar cycles like these which ended in one or two of what i have mentioned.

Sent from Constantinople

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by TopEngine View Post
    no one idolizes Marcos here, Marcos wrong doings were an open book to everyone while his good deeds were being masked
    It is a grave misconception to pretend that his "good deeds" (i.e.: infrastructure and military spending) had absolutely nothing to do with kickbacks and behest loans.

The fact that he built some of his "accomplishments" by illegally seizing private assets and companies, then allowing his cronies to drive them into the ground (how quickly people forget how the workers cheered when the rightful owners returned...) seems lost on many people.

The Aquino presidency wasn't perfect. Far from it. It's just hilarious that people feel a need to invent new reasons as to why it wasn't when the obvious ones are enough.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by TopEngine View Post
    3rd; no one idolizes Marcos here
    I'm a pro Marcos bro napakaganda ng ginawa niya dito sa Ilocos Norte noon so hindi nyo siguro kami masisisi. Ngayong si Imee naman ang gobernadora nag boom ang turismo sa termino niya, 3 years tax incentives sa mga malalaking kumpanya pero dapat mga ilokano lang ang mga empleyado. Mga Marcos din ang nakaisip ng windmill sa Bangui kasalukuyang itinatayo naman ang windmill ng Burgos at Pagudpud.

Ngayong summer subukan nyong pasyalan ang Ilocos Norte.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Syuryuken View Post
    I'm a pro Marcos bro napakaganda ng ginawa niya dito sa Ilocos Norte noon so hindi nyo siguro kami masisisi. Ngayong si Imee naman ang gobernadora nag boom ang turismo sa termino niya, 3 years tax incentives sa mga malalaking kumpanya pero dapat mga ilokano lang ang mga empleyado. Mga Marcos din ang nakaisip ng windmill sa Bangui kasalukuyang itinatayo naman ang windmill ng Burgos at Pagudpud.

Hindi naman daw niya iniidolo si marcos. Baka ibang level.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Syuryuken View Post

Ay pag FBI na taga ilocos eh exempted talaga yan.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Dini dyos bro, dini dyos.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaNker View Post
    Dini dyos bro, dini dyos.
    meron lang tumayo dito at nagsabi ng iba sa pananaw ng karamihan, lol.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Dino-diyos?

edit:
    Ay may sumagot na pala...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    It is a grave misconception to pretend that his "good deeds" (i.e.: infrastructure and military spending) had absolutely nothing to do with kickbacks and behest loans.

The fact that he built some of his "accomplishments" by illegally seizing private assets and companies, then allowing his cronies to drive them into the ground (how quickly people forget how the workers cheered when the rightful owners returned...) seems lost on many people.

The Aquino presidency wasn't perfect. Far from it. It's just hilarious that people feel a need to invent new reasons as to why it wasn't when the obvious ones are enough.

People invent new reasons to say the Aquino presidency is a failure so that they can rewrite history and cast Marcos in a better light.

Thing is, these revisionists can only peddle their shit so far before people with actual experience at the hands of the dictator speak up.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Read the news the other day, saw a teary eyed Imeda celebrating her birthday. And her "wish" ...........

A Marcos running in 2016.

No wonder Bong-Bong was out courting the El Shaddai vote.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Aquino- Cojuangco, Marcos, Philippines