2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Maitim ang balat

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^ Haha! Sir max, di kaya pati buto?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    He’s my brother in law’s roommate in UP together with ex sen Orly Mercado. I have nothing against him personally. Binoboto siya ng karamihan sa Makati malamang na mabuti siya para sa kanila kumpara sa iba.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    pareparehas lang sila

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The problem with Binay is that he lords it over Makati like it was his private fiefdom. The reason why he gets voted into office every mayoral election is that he provides a lot of entitlements (i.e. free medical care in Makati Med, free school supplies, free movies for senior citizens) to his "poor" constituents. While this per se isn't bad, he's forgetting that this is by and large funded by private businesses operating in Makati through its business permits fees and other licensing fees. Often, bugbog ka kapag negosyante ka sa Makati because you pay through the nose in terms of these taxes and fees (if not SOP fees as well).

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Not bad. Ok naman ang makati. If he runs for president - iboboto ko yan. Wala pa akong maisip na iba eh.

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Parang ok naman pamamalakad niya.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    IMHO, masyadong focused sa political arena instead of sa public service arena.

I don't know if his being a prominent opposition figure would benefit Makati but I don't wanna be a judge and a critic at this time. But just like an ordinary mortal, he can't serve two masters with all his full capacity and dedication at the same time. Peace!

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Nognog ng Valiente.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Anu ang tingin niyo kay Binay?