New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    I have just read in twitter that this lawmaker is thinking about passing a law about planking. Seriously??? I know planking is stupid, but come on.. making a law to prohibit it is more dumbfounding.

Our country is facing a lot of serious problems and planking is NOT one of them.

WTF is wrong with this guy, he's also the one who proposed the Four Day Workweek in the congress.

Mukhang wala atang magawang magandang batas tong mokong na to. It hurts to think that my monthly tax is used to pay for the salary of this incompetent lawmaker.

Here's the link that I found on twitter : AN ACT PRESCRIBING A UNIVERSAL CODE OF STUDENT CONDUCT WHEREBY PLANKING BY A STUDENT OR GROUP OF STUDENTS DURING STREET RALLIES OR SIMILAR PROTEST ACTIONS AS A FORM OF REDRESS OF GRIEVANCE BE STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND APPLYING APPROPRIATE SANCTIONS THE

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Expect Anti-Owling Act of 2011 coming very soon.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Wala bang anti squatting act and anti stupid act???

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Gusto lang mapagusapan niyan di kasi sikat....yan may thread na siya, we're all falling for his scheme.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    It irks me that a huge chunk of my salary is used to compensate this stupid lawmaker. Hayyy... Only in the Philippines.

His "law" is a trending in twitter WORLDWIDE. Such an embarrassment for the Philippines.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007

Planking Bawal pero Squatting pwede...TSK TSK PINAS talaga.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    one of the most stupid ideas in the history of stupid ideas

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Well, they felt like they had to do something....

...because for sure, from now on, every stupid rally will have plankers with them. Still, such a petty law in itself.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    It became a trending topic worldwide for a day! Congratulations, Winnie. Pinahiya mo nanaman Pilipinas.

There are way far better and more important issues to look at. Why put all your effort, knowledge -- if you have one, and concentration on this?

Idiot.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    what do you expect from someone who has a nickname"Winnie". and he's male.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Anti Planking Act of 2011 by Rep. Winston "Winnie" Castelo