1. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka View Post
    space isn't empty. it's filled w/ dark matter
    That is the new theory.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka View Post
    the world should transition away from a model that requires massive population growth in order to have economic growth. overpopulaton sucks, really
    Yeah, that is another story and I do not think it will be about the economies of states.

Re: fossil fuels running out

So when will we be running out? Cool question, huh.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by b_9904 View Post
    That is the new theory.
    i passed algebra.
    i have problems with calculus.
    i can't ride on these new-fangled concepts..

4. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i passed algebra.
    i have problems with calculus.
    i can't ride on these new-fangled concepts..
    Fun fact, the center of a shadow is the brightest part! Hihi

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by b_9904 View Post
    Fun fact, the center of a shadow is the brightest part! Hihi
    Shadow of a donut?

6. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Climate change is a useless concept coz most people aren't fit to begin with, they can't clamor for balance in the world if they can't balance their own body,

For me, it's as condescending as hypocritical, trying to gain recognition from superficial subject matters that we can never really control or even that we have something to do with it

7. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Bro b_9904, based on your position, should we feel less or no guilt at all in contributing to pollution in using our ICE driven machines? I feel somehow responsible but choose to look the other way around as I enjoy the convenience of it. Not picking an argument here but merely satisfying my interest.[emoji6]

8. Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    Climate change is a useless concept coz most people aren't fit to begin with, they can't clamor for balance in the world if they can't balance their own body,

For me, it's as condescending as hypocritical, trying to gain recognition from superficial subject matters that we can never really control or even that we have something to do with it
    hahahaha [emoji28] KSP ang tawag jan. Yan ang nangyayari pag walang EQ advantage

9. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by timo07 View Post
    Bro b_9904, based on your position, should we feel less or no guilt at all in contributing to pollution in using our ICE driven machines? I feel somehow responsible but choose to look the other way around as I enjoy the convenience of it. Not picking an argument here but merely satisfying my interest.[emoji6]
    Pollution is a different issue from climate change.

Pollution affects the livability of an area, like garbage stinking up your house, or smoke from a factory affecting health.

Climate change affects, well the climate. Like increased average annual temperature for both day time and night time.

Hence, we should control pollution to livable levels. But, can we control the global climate? That is an issue science needs to answer before we start buying expensive and unreliable non fossil fueled powerhouses.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Luap View Post
    Shadow of a donut?
    Of a solid sphere. Cool, huh.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Anthropogenic Climate Change: Skepticism and why science is never settled