New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by anonemus View Post
    Seriously, those who still doubt that there is man-made climate change at this time (going into 2016) strike me as like those who doubted that the earth is round or that the sun is the center of the universe despite the scientific evidences.

Just saying.

Peace ✌
    Short answer: The planet's climate HAS been changing on its own. If there is man made climate change then we should see a steady increase in certain areas in relation to what we are doing like temp vis-a-vis co2 levels, but that isn't happening. We see a different correlation. So, before saying there is man made climate change we must explain the disconnect.

I see alarmists as those who insist on Newton's theory of what space IS as the "truth"! (Just in case you do not know what it is: Space [as in "espasyo"] is EMPTY.)

2. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    space isn't empty. it's filled w/ dark matter

3. Join Date
    Dec 2015
    can somebody explain it from the beginning? like from the big bang to evolution? without the empirical, theres no way we can understand the whole climate thing.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by XploY View Post
    can somebody explain it from the beginning? like from the big bang to evolution? without the empirical, theres no way we can understand the whole climate thing.
    what are you smoking?

the bottom line is the world will be better if we didn't burn as much fossil fuels that are going to run out ANYWAY pollution sucks, really

the world should transition away from a model that requires massive population growth in order to have economic growth. overpopulaton sucks, really

5. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka View Post
    space isn't empty. it's filled w/ dark matter
    you say that but so far, nobody has definitively proven it exists... FUSION | The Growing Case Against the Big Bang

it strikes me that people haven't been paying attention to the historical charts posted including the irradiance profile of H2O compared to CO2.

if anything, we might be heading towards another ice age and fossil fuels are the last thing you want to rid of when it comes.
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

6. Join Date
    Dec 2015
    what are you smoking?

the bottom line is the world will be better if we didn't burn as much fossil fuels that are going to run out ANYWAY pollution sucks, really

the world should transition away from a model that requires massive population growth in order to have economic growth. overpopulaton sucks, really
    lol. Please provide some data, we need proof. According to beh9904, mother earth changes itself with or without human intervention. And it's evident in the last ice age, theres no fossil fuel at that time, and oh how about the core? When the core shift from north to south? Whats going to happen? It's imperative that we should begin from big bang, the foundation of everything, so WE the Filipino people can understand.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    what are you smoking?

ironically, that pollution is making the planet greener

Global Garden Gets Greener : Feature Articles

in case you're not aware, CO2 has been 2000% higher long before humans existed than today and the world didn't turn into Venus.
    Last edited by safeorigin; December 31st, 2015 at 02:46 PM.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by safeorigin View Post
    ironically, that pollution is making the planet greener

Global Garden Gets Greener : Feature Articles

last time i checked we're not plants

9. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    last time i checked we're not plants
    yet we're integral to the carbon cycle - it's symbiotic relationship. last time I checked, the atmosphere is 21% oxygen and 0.04% carbon dioxide.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2009

The rest are here Arguments from Global Warming Skeptics and what the science really says

Naka ka tamad na to argue eh. Been doing this in my line of work for years and have personally talked with those in the IPCC.

Unfortunately, it's us in the Philippines who are at the most losing end in this biggest disaster in the history of mankind

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Anthropogenic Climate Change: Skepticism and why science is never settled