New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Pati sa toronto may bombing din sa isang popular indian restaurant. Possible hate crime daw ang motive

do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do

2. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Ang gulo-gulo sa pinas. Mag-migrate na sa america. Peaceful daw.

3 dead, 7 injured in New Orleans shooting; killers on the loose
    MARK OSBORNE,Good Morning America 7 hours ago

Three people are dead and another seven were injured in a hail of gunfire outside a jazz bar in New Orleans on Saturday night.

According to the New Orleans Police Department, 10 people were struck by bullets in the Central City neighborhood at about 8:35 p.m. local time. By the time officers arrived, three people were found on the location.

The two men and one woman were pronounced dead at the scene, police said. The woman was shot multiple times in the back, according to the department's Twitter account.

Of the seven others injured, three were taken to area hospitals by ambulance and four went to the hospital on their own. Five men and two women were among those injured in the shooting.

"Through investigation, detectives determined that two unknown armed subjects believed to be wearing hooded sweatshirts allegedly approached a group of people standing outside of a business and opened fire, striking 10 of the individuals," New Orleans police said in a statement.

The two suspected shooters are still on the loose.

The shooting took place outside a strip mall with a Cricket wireless store, fried chicken restaurant, Money Mart financial services location and the Jazz Daiqauri's & Lounge jazz bar.

"There is no place in New Orleans for this kind of violence," New Orleans Mayor LaToya Cantrell said in a statement. "I speak for everyone in our City when I say we are disgusted, we are infuriated, and we have had more than enough. Three more lives — gone. It has to end. This happened near my neighborhood, on the edge of Broadmoor. It’s unacceptable anywhere.

"We are grateful to those on the scene tonight: the NOPD, EMS, the chaplains and the social workers," she added. "We will dedicate every resource necessary to ending this horror and seeing justice done."

The shooting took place about three miles southwest of the French Quarter and Bourbon Street.

The New Orleans Advocate reported the shooting was being investigated as gang-related, and said other gang shootings have taken place in the area before.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Haaays ang safe talaga sa america. Ano pa ba inaantay, layas na ng pinas. Mag migrate na.

'The worst I've ever seen it': 11 shot dead, 63 more wounded in Chicago over the weekend

Bloody shoes are seen at a homicide scene in Chicago where four people were shot on Sunday, including three teenagers. Screenshot/Chicago Sun-Times

- Chicago experienced one of the most violent weekends of the year, with 11 people shot dead and 63 more wounded between August 3 and 6.
    - Thirty people were shot in three hours early Sunday in Chicago.
    - Two people were killed and 28 were wounded between midnight and 3 a.m., including at least 13 teenagers.
    - There have been 339 homicides in the city so far in 2018, with 285 people killed as a result of gun violence.

Chicago experienced one of the most violent weekends of the year, with 11 people fatally shot and 63 more wounded between 3 p.m. Friday afternoon and 6 a.m. Monday morning, according to the Chicago Tribune.

In one three-hour span early Sunday, 30 people were shot, with five mass shootings of three or more victims accounting for 25 of the casualties, according to the Chicago Sun-Times.

Two people were killed and 28 were wounded between midnight and 3 a.m., including at least 12 teenagers, one of whom was shot in the head and killed, the Sun-Times reported.

According to police, the shooting with the most victims left eight people wounded in a South Side neighborhood after a group of men walked up to the eight people standing in a courtyard and opened fire, the Sun-Times reported .

Four of the victims were teenage girls; all were expected to survive.

Less than two hours later, six more people were shot, including five teenagers, when two men walked up to a group of people on a sidewalk in a Southwest Side neighborhood and started shooting, the Sun-Times reported .

A 17-year-old girl was shot in the face and killed, and four more teenagers, with ages ranging from 11 to 17, were wounded, the Sun-Times reported.

Four more people were shot in a separate shooting at a block party in the same neighborhood of Lawndale just a few hours earlier, the Sun-Times reported . Three of the victims were teenagers, with the youngest age 13.

Dozens of people grieved on Sunday morning outside of Stroger Hospital, one of Chicago's busiest trauma centers, the Sun-Times later reported .

"This is the worst I've ever seen it," one officer outside Stroger told the Sun-Times. "It's hot right now. There's a lot of tension ... And it might get worse because you can hear people talking about revenge, saying on their cellphones 'I know know who did it. You get him.'"

So far in 2018 there have been 339 homicides in Chicago; 285 of those people were killed by gun violence.

In 2016, 780 people were killed in Chicago, the highest number of homicides in the city in nearly 20 years. But the homicide rate has been on a steady downward trend since then, with 682 killed in 2017 and a pace of even fewer in 2018.

'This is the worst I've ever seen': 11 killed, 63 wounded in Chicago - Business Insider

4. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    Ang gulo-gulo sa pinas. Mag-migrate na sa america. Peaceful daw.

yung purefoods mo na massacre din diba kags...

Sent from my vivo 1606 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Haaays ang safe talaga sa america. Ano pa ba inaantay, layas na ng pinas. Mag migrate na.

'This is the worst I've ever seen': 11 killed, 63 wounded in Chicago - Business Insider
    Dun ako sa sg... [emoji16] hehe... gusto ko pa naman sana sa u.s... tapos mag retire sa pinas na titira... [emoji16] wala pang sinabi kung ano dahilan ng pag baril kags? Inspired sa pc war games or na radicalized?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    right to bear arms kasi

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012

Democrat run place... they have the most strict gun ban laws in Chicago...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by complex View Post
    right to bear arms kasi
    gangs run south Chicago. this is the most violent place in the US.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Oh sino na mga atat na atat mag migrate sa america. Grabe ang safe-safe doon. Dito sa pinas so many tokhang happenings.

Remember before ng U.S. election, ano yung sumikat..... "if you aint white and you voted for trump yoooooou juuuuust aiiiiiint riiiiiiight " hahahahah

Make america white again !!!!!

11 people killed and 6 injured, including 4 officers, in Pittsburgh synagogue

A gunman opened fire at a synagogue in the Squirrel Hill neighborhood of Pittsburgh, Pa., killing at 11 people and injuring six others, including four police officers.

Law enforcement officers secure the scene where multiple people were shot, Saturday, Oct. 27, 2018, at the Tree of Life Congregation in Pittsburgh’s Squirrel Hill neighborhood. (Photo: Alexandra Wimley/Pittsburgh Post-Gazette via AP)

The latest on the shooting:
    • 11 people are dead and six others injured, including four responding officers.
    • The gunman, Robert Bowers, a 46-year-old Pittsburgh-area resident, was taken into custody and transported to a hospital with unspecified injuries.
    • The Tree of Life synagogue, where the shooting took place, is located in Pittsburgh's affluent Squirrel Hill neighborhood.
    • There was a baby naming ceremony under way at the time of the killings.
    • None of those killed were children.
    • President Trump condemned the killings, saying the attack was a hate crime.
    • "It's a terrible, terrible thing what's going on with hate in our country," Trump told reporters. "And something has to be done."
    • The president also suggested an armed guard at the synagogue might have prevented the tragedy.
    • Before a previously scheduled speech in Indianapolis, Trump called the shooting a "wicked act" of anti-Semitism.
    • "The vile hate-filled poison of anti-Semitism must be condemned and confronted everywhere and anywhere it appears," the president added.
    Live updates: Shooting at Pittsburgh synagogue

10. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Mass shootings have become the norm in US.

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast