New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    ang sabi nya kasi there's a million way to go to heaven...nyek!.... tignan nyo to ha.... [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BjL4Y9UOpw&feature=related"]YouTube - Oprah Winfrey debate with Bill Keller of LivePrayer![/ame]......

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    Well that her understanding and belief about God. True, the bible said that Jesus was a jealous God, saying do not vow into into any engraven image( man made) except by me because I am a jealous God. Like the minister said those are conflict in the absolute truth of the bible if we believe those imaginary God because Jesus is the way and no one else.

Well about those old and new what Oprah said.....I dont know

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Sadly, they do not believe in the "unmoved Mover"....

6110:pepsi:
    Last edited by CVT; May 31st, 2008 at 08:47 PM.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    this is the last days, we need to be very vigilant and careful about our spirtual lives. we should not base our faith on the things that we see, or on people who are popular, but on what GOD said, what the BiBle said. I believe the Evangelist that we should follow God's way not our way, for there is a way that seemeth right to a man, but the ends thereof are the ways of death. i hope OPRAH will be enlightened again, she will be a great help to spread the Gospel. There is power in prayers.

Ano masasabi nyo kay OPRAH?