New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005

If he's running for President, I will vote for him. We need someone coming from a (high) moral ground to lead this country.

7707:band:

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    I'll go for Among Ed also...........

Teka, sino First Lady?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    ok sya.

Sana kapag nanalo naman, sana lahat ng tao sumunod sa kanya at sumunod na sa batas.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Di siya papalag sa mga dirty tricks ng mga trapos. Last person we got as president with good intention was maybe Tita Cory. But unfortunately ano be naiwan niya?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tita cory went straight from kitchen to malacanang...among ed had been working in the parishes before working as a public servant in the provincial government of pampanga. the fact that he had sacrificed his priesthood because he was so pissed off with trapos and he's been fighting with trapos in pampanga is the proof that he is doing good and can be a good president.

Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Di siya papalag sa mga dirty tricks ng mga trapos. Last person we got as president with good intention was maybe Tita Cory. But unfortunately ano be naiwan niya?
    Last edited by explorer; March 22nd, 2009 at 08:21 PM.

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    I agree, mas may alam naman si Father Ed kumpara kay Cory, kaso on second thought mabait man kung sa mabait sa Father kaso kulang ang bait sating mga pinoy, kelangan satin mabait pero pag kailangan may kamay na bakal...

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    People actually care talking about this old man?

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    I agree, mas may alam naman si Father Ed kumpara kay Cory, kaso on second thought mabait man kung sa mabait sa Father kaso kulang ang bait sating mga pinoy, kelangan satin mabait pero pag kailangan may kamay na bakal...
    I agree. We need a leader who can decide on his own and knows when to stand his ground. There are many who want their "influence" to be included in the decision making, especially the Catholic Church... Just look at the case of the Family Planning Bill as an example.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    I agree. We need a leader who can decide on his own and knows when to stand his ground. There are many who want their "influence" to be included in the decision making, especially the Catholic Church... Just look at the case of the Family Planning Bill as an example.

You have a point there bro..... But I guess the more pressing issue at the moment is good governance and leadership in our country.

7707:band:

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    Panlilio-Padaca pala ang tandem na binubuo. for those mature voters, pwede na kaso ang electorate naman ng pilipinas ay ibang klase eh.

there's a lot of politicians running in 2010, so llamado pa rin ang GMA admin with this kind of scenario. kaya tuwang-tuwa ang malacanang when a new prospective candidate surfaces. they keep on saying "the more the merrier". tsk tsk...hati-hati ang boto.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Among Ed for President?