New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Maghahanap ako sino meron nito para mabasa ko.

= Binulgar ni presdu na Bading pala si running priest!!!! Gulat ako ah. Pag nagsalita pa naman eh masang-masa na normal na lalake. Kapeke ah.

= 90% philippine priests are gay.

Altar of Secrets: Secx, Politics, and Money in the Philippine Catholic Church
    by Aries C. Rufo,
    Marites Dañguilan Vitug (Introduction)
    3.98 · Rating details · 1,198 ratings · 43 reviews
    "Altar of Secrets: Secx, Politics, and Money in the Philippine Catholic Church is the first of its kind in the country. Journalist Aries C. Rufo shows a Church that is cloaked in secrecy. It keeps the wrongdoing of its bishops and priests - in secxual misconduct and financial mismanagement - within its confines and lets them get away, unpunished. Accountability, after all, is not a strong suit of the Church. Rufo also delves into how the Church influences policy, as nowhere among Catholic countries in the world is the Church deeply involved in the shaping of policy than in the Philippines. Overall, reforms are taking place, but these are highly dependent on the Church leaders, the bishops who try to change mindsets and systems."

Paperback, First Printing, 211 pages
    Published 2013 by Journalism for Nation Building Foundation

- - - - - -

yung nasensationalize last year na namatay na pari at sinisisi kay presdu eh lumabas na tunay na katotohanan = Love triangle pero heterosecxual infairy. Pumatol si father priest sa babaeng may nagmamay-ari na. Huli sa recording phone secx. (ito yung pinaka-ayaw ko na klase ng kalibugan. Boses na inaartista. Its either i do the real thing or watch poorno. No to phone secx.)

Tama talaga sabi presdu about the cathol church as the the 'most hypocritical institution'

2. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Find God not in men of the cloth alone. Faith must be personal. Like you & me, they're human & they err, too. One who doesn't admit hypocrisy is the biggest one. In the end, our judgement won't be which that matters anyway.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    "Sometimes, the Runner stumbles....."

4. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Bend over in prayer boy that your sins maybe forgiven

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    How about sa kulto nyo kags, kelan kaya may lalabas na titillating news? Ah wala nga pala makakalabas na balita, dead before arrival ang s.o.p. sa inyo.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    What? The Catholic church is full of dark secrets?
    In other news, water is wet.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Kelan ba natin ma access yan Vatican Secret Archive na yan?

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    Maghahanap ako sino meron nito para mabasa ko.

= Binulgar ni presdu na Bading pala si running priest!!!! Gulat ako ah. Pag nagsalita pa naman eh masang-masa na normal na lalake. Kapeke ah.

= 90% philippine priests are gay.

- - - - - -

yung nasensationalize last year na namatay na pari at sinisisi kay presdu eh lumabas na tunay na katotohanan = Love triangle pero heterosecxual infairy. Pumatol si father priest sa babaeng may nagmamay-ari na. Huli sa recording phone secx. (ito yung pinaka-ayaw ko na klase ng kalibugan. Boses na inaartista. Its either i do the real thing or watch poorno. No to phone secx.)

Tama talaga sabi presdu about the cathol church as the the 'most hypocritical institution'
    don't believe everything he says about Priests.
    he already confessed that he does not like them.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    don't believe everything he says about Priests.
    he already confessed that he does not like them.
    You mean, besides kags, there are still those who are that gullible, doc?Altar of Secrets: Secx, Politics, and Money in the Philippine Catholic Church (Book)Altar of Secrets: Secx, Politics, and Money in the Philippine Catholic Church (Book)Altar of Secrets: Secx, Politics, and Money in the Philippine Catholic Church (Book)

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    You mean, besides kags, there are still those who are that gullible, doc?Altar of Secrets: Secx, Politics, and Money in the Philippine Catholic Church (Book)Altar of Secrets: Secx, Politics, and Money in the Philippine Catholic Church (Book)Altar of Secrets: Secx, Politics, and Money in the Philippine Catholic Church (Book)

Filipinos love gossip and teleserye.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Altar of Secrets: Secx, Politics, and Money in the Philippine Catholic Church (Book)