New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Hi tsikoteers,

dahil sa malawak ang comunidad natin at marami dito ang malawak na ang karanasan, ako ay may isasangguni sa inyong lahat at siguro para na rin sa kalaaman ng mga taong tulad ko.

May nag hihikayat sa akin na mag join sa isang business, i will quote a portion of the email:
    "[SIZE=2]Its a Multi-Level Marketing business but i consider it high breed in terms of thier marketing plan..I can say very generous.[/SIZE][SIZE=2] Investment is less than USD200 out of USD200 in return you will be given a products worth Php6,400 ( peso ) and no risk at all,,ang pinakatalo mo lang ay break even..BUT the opportunity is very big..you can be a millionaire in a matter of yr or less.." [/SIZE]www.aimglobalinc.com

I'm not at all familiar, nor posses first hand knowledge on how the system works. A friend that I have high respects invites me. Though the investment is small yet I'm a bit hesitant about this high yield in return.

If you have first hand knowledge, opinions about this, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    alliance in motion global is a food supplement MLM

your friend is recruiting you coz that's how he earns

if you join and pay the $200, the $200 goes to your friend and to other members upstream in the network

so you have to recruit other people as well if you wanna make your "investment" back

the more people you convince to sign up, the more you'll earn, the more your friend and upstream members earn

notice i didnt talk much about the products

coz the products are irrelevant

the products are just props... just to make the MLM look like a real business

the main business is recruiting

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by tanoshi View Post
    Hi tsikoteers,

dahil sa malawak ang comunidad natin at marami dito ang malawak na ang karanasan, ako ay may isasangguni sa inyong lahat at siguro para na rin sa kalaaman ng mga taong tulad ko.

May nag hihikayat sa akin na mag join sa isang business, i will quote a portion of the email:
    "[SIZE=2]Its a Multi-Level Marketing business but i consider it high breed in terms of thier marketing plan..I can say very generous.[/SIZE][SIZE=2] Investment is less than USD200 out of USD200 in return you will be given a products worth Php6,400 ( peso ) and no risk at all,,ang pinakatalo mo lang ay break even..BUT the opportunity is very big..you can be a millionaire in a matter of yr or less.." [/SIZE]www.aimglobalinc.com

I'm not at all familiar, nor posses first hand knowledge on how the system works. A friend that I have high respects invites me. Though the investment is small yet I'm a bit hesitant about this high yield in return.

If you have first hand knowledge, opinions about this, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance.
    bro, were you born yesterday? hold on to your hard-earned money and ignore that business proposal

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Pyramiding sucks!

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    hi sir Uls & all, though its been long due i just want to say thanks for all the reply...

6. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    share ko lang po....my experience with alliance in motion

actually back in 2008, i was hesitant to join in this MLM. But my cousin was able to convince me.
    In other words kumita na ko ng malaki since 2008 .
    I dont really care if this company alliance in motion would close importante naka ipon ako ng pera as passive income from this MLM scheme nila.

Hangang me recruit me pera na pumapasok!

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by BJ71 View Post
    share ko lang po....my experience with alliance in motion

actually back in 2008, i was hesitant to join in this MLM. But my cousin was able to convince me.
    In other words kumita na ko ng malaki since 2008 .
    I dont really care if this company alliance in motion would close importante naka ipon ako ng pera as passive income from this MLM scheme nila.

then good for you

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    No problem if they close and leave the suckers at the bottom of the pyramid hanging, because you got in early enough to make your wad, already?

Cool story, bro.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by BJ71 View Post
    And that's the bottomline. Recruitment and not the product.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    ^^^^

exactly

like i posted above:

the products are just props... just to make the MLM look like a real business

the main business is recruiting

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Alliance in Motion Global