New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    heard from DZMM kanina (ted failon-korina sanchez radio program)...

The new Alphabet song..

A-B-[SIZE=3]Z-T-E-F-G[/SIZE]-H-I-[SIZE=3]J-D-V [/SIZE]

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Tanong lang po, gaano po ba kalaki ung actual cost ng project?

Kasi ang sa akin lang po, kung napakalaking project ng NBN dapat ang mga kompanya na dapat makapagbid sa project ay may enough capablity para masuportahan ang project na ito. meaning, if ever the company closes down at some point in the project, the company has the capability of paying up.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    ^^^ Wala namang question sa financial capability of ZTE. Its the 2nd largest construction company in China, and has an international presence.

The main point here is that the project is overpriced, tapos will be shouldered pa with a loan from China, guaranteed by the RP govt. Ang laki ng difference, over US$ 100M ata. Eh yung 2 other bidders, NBN will be on a Build-Operate-Own (BOO) scheme. Problema na ng project proponent yung financing, and no capital outlay by the govt.

Bakit ka pa mangungutang mg milyon milyon in US$, eh pwede naman BOO scheme? Yung utang sa China, pag natuloy, babayaran ng taxpayer pati na mga anak nya, kasi long-term loan (20 years ata).

It didn't pass through a public bidding, and a "contract" was signed during the election period, which is forbidden by the law. Also, nauna yung signing ng "contract" kesa approval ng Monetary Board, which is highly unusual. Marami pang na-violate na batas, ayaw pa lang umamin yung mga prumotor.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    oo nga i agree with sir *A121. ang badtrip kasi ng ilan sa'tin di pa nagsisimula iniintriga na.

nakita nyo ba NAIA terminal 3 sa villamor air base. sayang yun ah dahil lang sa puro intrigahan hanggang ngaun di magamit-gamit.

who cares kung si Abalos o si FG o si speaker ang kumita dyan.

basta implement the project so that services can be delivered already. the benefits in the long run outweigh all these brouhaha in TV.

the biggest benefit of this project eh sigurado mapapalitan na lahat ng dinosaur/masusungit na govt. employees at papalitan na ng mga mas bata internet age people ang tao ng gobyerno. ayaw nyo ba yun?

kaya nga na-reveal sa media yan anomalya eh kasi may mga nag-judas sa loob dahil siguradong sibak sila saka mga anak nila na susunod sana kasi hindi sila mga computer literate.

the only way to effect change in the govt. is to put in computer literate people in all positions in govt. dahil ang isang quality ng computer literate person/worker, systematic - therefore, an honest to goodness change in the system na parati sinisigaw ng mga militante sa kalsada.

eto nga sana start of the beginning of the fresh, simula pa lang titigilan na. if this will not push through, what next?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    it's just like the controversial macapagal road. puro batikos eh kung halimbawa hindi nabuksan yun dahil dami nagrereklamo na overpriced.

may SM Moa ba ngaun, may simbahan ba dun na pinagkakakitaan ng mga wedding photographers/videographers, caterers, etc. etc .ehehhehe

wala na siguro alternative route ang mga taga-Manila Las Pinas, Paranaque

eh di ba mas okey ngaun. yan Jarius Bondoc sa muka pa lang niya, ayaw ko pagkatiwalaan.

if you perceive that what you're doing is the right thing, tignan mo muna if that right is for the greater good. and what is the greater good, madami taong magbebenefit. hindi yun para ipakita mo lang sa mga pinoy na may katwiran ka at tama ka tas yun na yun.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    it's just like the controversial macapagal road. puro batikos eh kung halimbawa hindi nabuksan yun dahil dami nagrereklamo na overpriced.

may SM Moa ba ngaun, may simbahan ba dun na pinagkakakitaan ng mga wedding photographers/videographers, caterers, etc. etc .ehehhehe

wala na siguro alternative route ang mga taga-Manila Las Pinas, Paranaque
    so what you are saying sir .... is that OK lang na bumayad ng doble ng halaga ng sasakyan .... ang importante lang eh mailabas mo at magamit ang sasakyan ???

of course, we all want new roads, infrastructure, airports but not at twice the price because of corruption in the government. sa bulsa naman natin lahat ... at sa ating mga anak ... galing ang pambayad sa mga proyekto na yan

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Some people just don't get it. Sa sobrang pagiging maka-administrasyon, nawawalan ng logic.

who cares kung si Abalos o si FG o si speaker ang kumita dyan.

basta implement the project so that services can be delivered already. the benefits in the long run outweigh all these brouhaha in TV.

the biggest benefit of this project eh sigurado mapapalitan na lahat ng dinosaur/masusungit na govt. employees at papalitan na ng mga mas bata internet age people ang tao ng gobyerno. ayaw nyo ba yun?

kaya nga na-reveal sa media yan anomalya eh kasi may mga nag-judas sa loob dahil siguradong sibak sila saka mga anak nila na susunod sana kasi hindi sila mga computer literate.
    Lintek, I don't want my tax money used for ignoble purposes. Para que pa na may Anti-Graft & Corrupt Practices Act, kung ang logic lang natin eh, "OK lang na overpriced yan at substandard yan, kasi in the end, lahat naman tayo makikinabang." Duh?? It's this kind of apathy afflicting us now which contributes to our moral decay.

Sa ngayon, wala pang nangyayari, puro kasi stonewalling si Pandak. Normally, kung gusto mong idepensa ang sarili, you will demand to be heard and present your evidence. Eh strategy nila, EO 464 at pumupunta ng ibang bansa. Subukan kaya ni Fat Bastard na pumunta ng Amerika after 2010. I'm sure hindi na siya makakabalik, due to the No Safe Haven policy ng US.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    yes sir. wala ka naman talaga magagawa talaga. the taxes have already been deducted from you as wtx, or income tax if you're a businessman. bali-baligtarin mo, that money is opportunity lost pag hindi napakanibangan o bumalik sayo. hindi mo na hawak yun.

so the best thing to do and to hope for is that money can be used to effect change, change in our govt. or change in our lives at the soonest possible time. this media frenzy is only delaying it or perhaps even putting to waste all those tax money pag tumagal-tagal pa ito issue na'to.

that's how the media and the opposition works. they reveal anomalies and they pretrend that they are on the side of good. to the common mind, muka nga nasa side of good sila kasi may katwiran sila. but are they? or are do they just want a piece of the pie. next thing will know, the ZTE project will be axed and 10-20% of the budget allotted to that was already spent to these concerned "extortionists". so that is still money lost and the same time, opportunity lost. so ano bumalik sa'yo as a tax paying citizen? it is important that we filipinos upgraded our thinking na hindi tayo napapadala sa mga ganito palabas. focus on the long term benefits.

=====

we always think that America is close to a corrupt-free govt. that's what you all think kaya lagi nyo naiisip na tayo parati mali at sila perfect. but they're not, mas matindi ang corruption sa kanila to tune of hundreds of millions of dollars per project.

hindi lang na-feel ng citizens nila kasi the benefits are already being delivered on time sa mga citizens nila. yan lang naman dapat ang concern natin. we are not govt. accountants. who cares about the cost? what's important is mapakanibangan kagad so that the next generation can continue productively.

although it can be considered baby steps, kung ngaun lang ma-computerize/ma-connect lahat ng govt. agencies. it's a start kaysa naman 10 years from now, we are still enduring rowdy non-computer literate govt. people.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
    Some people just don't get it. Sa sobrang pagiging maka-administrasyon, nawawalan ng logic.

Lintek, I don't want my tax money used for ignoble purposes. Para que pa na may Anti-Graft & Corrupt Practices Act, kung ang logic lang natin eh, "OK lang na overpriced yan at substandard yan, kasi in the end, lahat naman tayo makikinabang." Duh?? It's this kind of apathy afflicting us now which contributes to our moral decay.

Sa ngayon, wala pang nangyayari, puro kasi stonewalling si Pandak. Normally, kung gusto mong idepensa ang sarili, you will demand to be heard and present your evidence. Eh strategy nila, EO 464 at pumupunta ng ibang bansa. Subukan kaya ni Fat Bastard na pumunta ng Amerika after 2010. I'm sure hindi na siya makakabalik, due to the No Safe Haven policy ng US.
    nope sir i'm as cynical as you are. you dont trust our govt, you dont trust our politicians caring for our hard-earned money. ganun din ako!

pero mas ok na yun may nagagawa at na-iimplement. kaysa nauubos ang oras sa pagdedebate tungkol dito.

so what do you think will happen kung tama ka na-prove ang prinsipyo mo. yun lang and direct benefit nun. na-prove na tama ka.

pero yun broadband project back to the drawing board na naman, count another 1-3 years for bidding and bullshitting and of course, another round
    of new players playing the same game.

count me out!

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    The best thing to do really is prosecute the people who commit crimes, regardless of their position. It's that simple. That is what impresses me most about the US. Kesyo rich and famous ka, or even a politician, you can and will go to prison if you violate their laws. I don't have to cite examples, its all over the Net. I never said America is perfect, no country is. But they do send powerful and rich people to jail if proven guilty, at hindi sa resthouse in some forgettable area, unlike here.

Eh dito, convicted na nga si Erap, this should be our justice system's finest hour, tapos gusto pang i-pardon. Ngek!

Kung tama ang prinsipyo ko, sana it will infect others into thinking the same. Hopefully, we can achieve a critical mass para mabago ang gobyerno. I don't stand for my principles just for the heck of it, or proving I'm right.

pero yun broadband project back to the drawing board na naman, count another 1-3 years for bidding and bullshitting and of course, another round
    of new players playing the same game.
    Eh di maganda na back to the drawing board. Academicians and some big business groups have already said na its not important and better na i-shelve na lang yung project. Ten years down the road, obsolete na ang NBN, pero the Filipino public will still be paying for it (20 year loan). It's a really big white elephant (at least P45 Billion pesos). So I do care about the cost, kasi pati anak ko babayaran yan. Kahit hindi ako accountant, I know the ramifications. Heck, kahit yung barbero ko alam na hindi na dapat ituloy ang NBN eh!

Pwede namang mag-implement ng project na walang kurakot ah? So why should I settle for Abalos, Fat Bastard, Pandak, et al? After all, there are Filipinos who attained powerful positions who didn't enrich themselves in office. We just need a few of their kind to turn this country around.

Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
Abalos again!!!???