New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    ala bang rule na pag incompetent ang tongressman, mali congressman pala at senador or any public officials e dapat tanggalin?say sa case ng tatlong magigiting na senador, laging absent at late, diba pwede tanggalin para dina tularan?

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Ang isa pang bagitong senador ay si Lito Lapid, ang itinuturing namang biyaherong miyembro ng kapulungan dahil sa naitala nitong pagliban sa 11 session days dahil sa "official mission" umano nito. Matapos matalo sa mayoralty race sa Makati City, nagbabakasyon pa rin hanggang ngayon sa Estados Unidos si Lapid.

Langya..........hanggang ngayon, nasa Tate pa si Leon Guerrero? Sumama talaga loob ano. Matindi ang pagkakapahiya nila kasi, pati anak talo sa Pampanga.

Pero dapat umuwi na siya. Mahihirapan siya ro'n. Ingles ang labanan doon.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    sana saging din si lito lapid, dahil ang anak nyang si mark ay isang saging. dahil sa lahat ng puno sa gubat "saging lang ang puso! saging lang!"

kahiya naman sila. sa opis nga eh, 3 late at madalas na absent eh sibak na eh. tsugi narin dapat mga yan. hindi mall ang senado na kung kelan mo gusto pumunta tsaka ka lang pupunta. grrr! di na nga ako bumoto eh, nanalo parin mga yan!

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk View Post
    interesting....

.... i always thought that the Senate was the Hall of Shame :D
    IMO,- hindi lahat. Kaso nga, halos lahat ay bugok na itlog,- kaya ganoon na nga... Ang gulo!

3101:transform:

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Geeesh... sino kaya bumoto sa mga senador na ito? Laking sisi siguro.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    badtrip naloko ako nyang mga ungas na yan ah
    sana pala di ko binoto ng 2004 tong mga to, (revilla at lapid)

ggggggggrrrrrrrr nagsisisi ako huhuhu

si revilla ata ndi absent eh, perfect attendance sya sa HP - GMA 7

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Trillanes would break their records, if the court would not allow him to attend the sessions.

:toma: [SIZE="1"]3070[/SIZE]

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanut View Post
    ja ja ja jamby.dahil lang kay juday kaya nanalo yang giraffe na yan eh

Itinatanggi niya na kaya siya nanalo gawa ni Juday, tignan na lang natin sa susunod na eleksyon pag tumakbo uli siya

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Jamby Cries "Dagdag - Bawas"!

She was late, not absent, and if the records say otherwise, “dagdag-bawas” must be at work.

Sen. Jamby Madrigal cried foul yesterday over what she described as “padding and shaving” or dagdag-bawas in the attendance records of senators in the third year of the 13th Congress, saying this was probably done to malign her. Madrigal even linked the story to the ongoing race for the Senate presidency.

She was reported to be present for only 31 out of 68 session days. But, she insisted, this was because she came in late 27 times, and these days were not counted in the number of days she was present. She said she was also on official mission for seven days, on sick leave twice and absent once. The figures previously reported were based on official records released by the Senate.

According to Madrigal, she had to issue strong objection to the false and erroneous report “secretly leaked” from Senate sources as this accused her of several absences in the third regular session. She claimed that a close scrutiny of the official Senate records and journal would prove that “I was on sick leave for two session days and on official business leave for one day.”

“I challenge those who deliberately misled the media to prove their allegation that I was absent for 31 days. This is a blatant lie and clearly a hatchet job,” Madrigal said. However, the 31 days she was referring to were the number of times she was reported to be present and not absent. “They should come out and face me. Whoever you are, your only motive is to ruin me before the public,” she said.

Madrigal said it was unfortunate that as the race for the Senate presidency was heating up, more baseless accusations and allegations might be hurled against those who choose to unite and stay with the Genuine Opposition “out of principle and not cross over to the administration bloc merely for political and personal gains.”

“I take my duties as senator seriously. I believe in the integrity of the Senate as an institution and that is why I issue this statement to denounce this black propaganda,” she said. Madrigal said it was sad that official Senate records were now being manipulated for personal and political ends.

“To those under the self-righteous delusion that perfect attendance equates to good performance and personal integrity, let them be reminded that there are better things to do during Senate sessions than attend a basketball game, iron out backroom deals and ask another colleague to preside,” Madrigal said.

It was the office of Sen. Jinggoy Estrada who issued a press statement saying he and Senate President Pro Tempore Juan Flavier recorded a perfect attendance in the Senate’s third regular session.

================================================== ==

Ehe-he-he! Opis pala ni Jinggoy nag-issue ng "press release" eh, kaya pala siya perfect attendance. Si Jinggoy din ata yung pinasa-saringan ni Jamby about "attending basketball games, ironing out backroom deals and asking another colleague to preside"?

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    jamby is a piece of garbage in the senate...meron pang silbi ang toilet paper.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast