New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    gusto ko happy ka......

anyway manong, papasok naman anak mong si jackie.
    at saka palitan ka muna kaya ni escalera sa trono.....:hysterical:

Ouster rumors hound Enrile

MANILA, Philippines - President Aquino’s supposed thanksgiving dinner at Malacañang last Wednesday with a majority of the 23 senators for the impeachment trial of former chief justice Renato Corona triggered fresh speculations about an impending change in the Senate leadership.

Senate President Juan Ponce Enrile was present at the meeting attended by senators except Miriam Defensor-Santiago, Ferdinand Marcos Jr. and Joker Arroyo, who did not vote for Corona’s impeachment last May.

Also absent was Sen. Aquilino Pimentel III who was on a business trip abroad.

Sen. Francis Escudero, who turned 43 last Wednesday, dropped by but left early because he had a party for his birthday.

Sources, who included a senator who asked not to be named, confirmed about 15 senators have agreed to sign a resolution to replace Enrile but there were no “takers” yet.

Senators Manny Villar and Ralph Recto have reportedly declined the offer of their colleagues to head the Senate.

Sen. Franklin Drilon, being groomed as Enrile’s replacement, was quick to douse the rumors.

“Once and for all, I deny that I am involved in any effort to change Senator Enrile (as Senate President). No such thing. I don’t know where this rumor is coming from; it is not from me and I disavow any intention to replace SP,” Drilon said.

Drilon confirmed that there was a dinner meeting with the President the other night but not about the Senate leadership.

“It was a thank you dinner that the President gave to the senators who were very supportive during the impeachment trial. Very cordial social dinner, no legislative agenda was discussed,” Drilon said.

Reports circulated at the Senate the other night that Drilon would return as Senate president after 15 senators agreed to the changeover.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ganyan naman talaga sa senado or sa house eh.... numbers game. in politices, there are no permanent friends or enemies...
    pa-retire na naman si manong eh.....

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    matagal pa buhay nyan ni JPE. Stem cell.