New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yellow, I left the documents with Tess Bongalon (my office). If I am not around, you can look for her.

Djerms, see you tomorrow at 10am. You may park at the basement and get a ticket. Give the ticket to me for validation when you leave. The mags are in my strada bed together with the center caps. The lugs you have to buy a set because I am using it right now.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    woodfire,

Pagkagaling sayo ni Djerms kami naman ang magkikita to buy tires. Hehehe.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    what tires have you selected? grandtrek AT2, geolandar,or dueler? what size will fit djerm's L200? he was asking me what the right size should be? would a 30x9.5 fit? probably a smaller size will do.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    woodfire,

I think Dunlop ang gusto niya. Pero we have to test fit tires muna. Hindi ko din alam what fits an L200, eh.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kung 30x9.5 kailangan pang i body lift yun

meron na dito ganun eh hassle lang ang daming ginalaw

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    woodfire,
    Thanks sir woodfire, I'll be dropping by hopefully next week, para isang lakad nalang going to LTO.

kimpOy,
    Ganda ng strada mo ngayon ang tapang ng itsura dahil sa bumper! :D.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    thanks yellow

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Mga Sirs,
    Natupad din ang pangarap ko. Naikabit ko na ang R15 mags ni sir woodfire (thanks for the deal sir woodfire) :D . The tires I installed are duelers AT. Wala na daw kasing dunlop na available eh :? Pero oks lang coz ever since bridgestones naman ang gamit namin (size nga pala is 225 yata - tama ba boss Otep?)

However, my project is not yet complete. Hindi pa namin nabaklas ang sidesteps ng pick-up ko. We didn't have the right tools and gutom na gutom na kami :lol: . Also, alangan ako kasi tumaas ang ground clearance..baka dagukan ako ng mom ko kapag mawala ang ever reliable stepboards (na kahit nung naka r14 pa ako e tinutungtungan na niya when riding :lol: . Another thing is, wala pa akong buyer ng steps ko. :wink:

Otep,
    Thanks for the tip sa kinainan natin kanina! Sulet 8O
    Maybe when my mom doesnt complain sa pagsakay without the stepboards, and kapag may buyer na ako, chaka na natin tanggalin. Right now, i'm thinkin of removing the rear bumpers :wink:

Sir Woodfire,
    Next time na ang Andoy's ha!...PROMISE!!! :D

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Djerms,

Tangalin na yang rear bumper na yan hehehehehe :mrgreen: congrats sa tires and mags mo! :D

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    congratz djerms! hehehe :D

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
TO YELLOW / TO DJERMS