New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    bros,

Is Dai-chi Fog Lamps ok-do they have 100w available?

i'm planning on mounting a new set of fog lamps above my font bumper...What's the Cheapest yet reliable in the market...Why cheapest?..aside from a small budget, another reason is- if it gets stolen i can easily replace it...

thanks in advance for ur advise! pls refrain from advising HIDs coz i can't afford them...
    Last edited by gunnym4; December 25th, 2008 at 05:16 PM. Reason: grammar

2. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    PIAA foglamps perhaps?
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

3. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    You might want to try a good shop in Banawe cor. Calamba st. Its called Road Fit Svc. Ctr. Actually I went there for a PMS (change oil, replaced spark plugs, coolant and refill ATF). Then I saw many kinds of fog lamps including HID ( I realized they sell the famous XenonWorx brand which I saw in the previous motorshow).
    They have many types of fog lamp ( I forgot the brands), for sports 4 x 4, ordinary sedan and SUV. Each type has a varying prices. You can see the premium and the medium priced lamps. In fact I thought of going back to have one set for my Corolla. Of course if I have extra cash, I would definitely get the HID.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    There are cheap lights but have crappy quality (reliability). Break easily, leak easily, etc you name it.

Don't find the cheapest one, rather look for one with good quality, then look for the best price.

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    This is one of those things that you have to get it right the first time. You may want to avoid ending up with substandard electrical wiring, easy-rusting housings and the like that could do more harm than good.

Get the good ones like PIAA to give you years of reliable service.

I consider them as good investments rather than an expense.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mbeige View Post
    There are cheap lights but have crappy quality (reliability). Break easily, leak easily, etc you name it.

Don't find the cheapest one, rather look for one with good quality, then look for the best price.
    i agree with MB, Hella or Bosch brands for me.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    PIAA are all weather fog lamps
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

Whats the Cheapest yet reliable Fog Lamps?