New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tsikot peeps, anyone know what "sticker price" means?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I think it's synonimous with the suggested retail price and cash price. :D

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    is that the price sa dealers or is it a little lower?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    price sa dealers

kumbaga sa grocery, yan yung sticker na me nakaprint na price tapos nakadikit dun sa product mismo. --- price tag. :wink:
    Signature

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yan yung dealer's price... usually higher than the manufacturer's suggested retail price kasi pinatungan yung MSRP ng dealer markup. at least that's how i think it goes...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mbt
    yan yung dealer's price... usually higher than the manufacturer's suggested retail price kasi pinatungan yung MSRP ng dealer markup. at least that's how i think it goes...
    Yup, mbt got it right..... wag kang bibili ng sticker price. If you can, buy it close sa dealer's invoice price 8)

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sa U.S. kasi may literal na 'sticker' na nakadikit sa window ng sasakyang brand-new na for sale. May prescribed format ang sticker na ito and its against the law not to have one. Nakalagay dito ang base price (starting price) and the price of the options on the vehicle as well as the applicable taxes.

Kumbaga, its the price you need to pay to drive the car off the dealer's lot.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP
    its the price you need to pay to drive the car off the dealer's lot.
    Not exactly..... sya yung basis ng price negotiations (pwera lang sa Saturn dealership where fix na talaga yung car price). Usually, MSRP yung nakalagay sa sticker plus the options na MSRP den. The best bet is to go online and see how much the dealer paid for the car and negotiate by using their invoice price (either by using the invoice price or by adding a few bucks to it).

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Macky,
    Even the registration is not included sa price pala.

It really pays to know the 'invoice price' unless nga na no-dicker sticker like in Saturn dealerships.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hindi naman applicable yan dito sa atin diba? one price lang lahat ng dealers. pero pwde ka makipag kulitan sa extra accessories or sometimes cash discounts. nung nabili namin yung patrol, dami ko din nahingi :mrgreen:
    Signature

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
what does sticker price mean?