New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    We are looking for the SUV or AUV type..as of now, nag inquire na ako sa FORD..EVEREST pa lang ang napili ko. Hindi pa ako pumupunta as of this week in some other SUV and AUV dealers..Hingi lang po ako ng feedback o sa tingin nyo na ok pang-pamilya.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by noi View Post
    We are looking for the SUV or AUV type..as of now, nag inquire na ako sa FORD..EVEREST pa lang ang napili ko. Hindi pa ako pumupunta as of this week in some other SUV and AUV dealers..Hingi lang po ako ng feedback o sa tingin nyo na ok pang-pamilya.
    pang-pamilya at pang sport pa? SUV kung kaya budget mo

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    I agree!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    you might want to know na malapit na palitan ang Ford Everest/Ranger. sa thailand nga eh nilabas na ang Ford Ranger/Mazda Fighter pick ups.

just so you know, might help you in deciding.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    it depends on your budget, engine displacement, etc...

check http://www.motioncars.com you can get a lot of information, reviews, and prices of the vehicle...

6. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    i wouldnt recommend the everest din... first its quite slow compared to other suvs with only 125hp ata. second, malapit na nga ito palitan and matgal tgal na rin yun body nito. plus the interior doesnt look like something from a 1m plus car.

there better choices out there.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    how about the new Toyota Innova 2.5V or 2.0V?

it has Dual Airbags, ABS, Leather, Woodtrim, CD Stereo, Dual Captain's Chairs for about the same asking price as the Everest. Also, it has a modern VVTi (136ps)or D4D (105ps)engines (but i heard that Toyota has a new 2.5L D4D which has already been cured of bugs and produces 121hp)... as far as AUVs go, this is the most refined you can get.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Silipin mo rin ang Sorento.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    try to look din for mazada tribute

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Expect big discounts on the Everest because the new one has come out as per earlier post. If you really want the current model Everest, you will enjoy lots of discounts and freebies.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
What do you Suggest?