New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sa next PMS ko (55,000kms) di ko alam kung sa casa pa din ako magpapa oil change. ang layo kasi from my place (45kms). ok lang ba kung sa mga servitek centers nalang ako magpa-PMS?
    Signature

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    You can check your owners manual for anything that may need to be done (check brakes? replace fluids, etc...) during a particular service interval. Since usually di naman "heavy" service stop ang 55K, maybe going to Servitek or your suking tindahan would do. Mag casa ka nalang during the critical service stops (i.e. 80,000km, 100,000km... etc)... you can determine this from the manual and the Isuzu S.A.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If you prefer to use OEM filters then light MS lang ang sched then pwede na sa labas like oil change. You'll save on labor charges. It's a different story if you use replacement filters then mas malaki matitipid mo. Just make sure na reputable the service shops na pupuntahan mo. Pero for really major jobs like timing belt replacement, then casa is still the best.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    i suggest that you still continue having the PMS sa casa, since last time may problem ang patrol mo, baka labas ito ulit and they will say its because sa labas mo pina PMS. at least you can complain to them that casa maintained, even out of warranty na. complicated to ang injection system ng patrol so better have them do all the repairs.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    palagay ko kapag minor oil change lang (55T, 65T, etc.) sa labas nalang. tapos yung major PMS (60T, 70T, etc.) dun nalang ako mag-casa. ok lang naman sa akin kung palagi sa casa, problem ko lang is malayo yung casa sa amin. (but i've got to play free billiards there, kahit hindi ako marunong :mrgreen: )
    Signature

Warranty period over, where to PMS?