New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Guys is it true if you dont follow the regular PMS of the vehicle the warranty will be void? Just got back from Toyota Marikina for the 45t PMS, actually its my 3rd time bringing the vehicle to the casa for the PMS which is 1t, 40t and 45t. Dont know where my auntie's having serviced the vehicle with those missing PMS. While I was talking to the SA I told him if I they can replace the shock absorber because of the bouncy ride which the former driver noticed that there was a leak at the shock absorber then the SA told me that the warranty is void coz you have to be consistent with the PMS.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Sorry, the vehicle is Toyota Innova d4d

3. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    unfortunately its true. Its written in the warranty booklet. regardless of car model

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yes it is true. You need good service records to make a claim.

You can modify the vehicle and still retain warranty. However, you cannot neglect maintenance.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    patay ako hindi ko pa nadadala sa casa yung kotse ko 6k ang mileage pero 7months na.

honda kasi 10k or 6months which is come first.

paano kaya toh. wala kasi ako time pa eh

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Pwede mo naman bigyan ng 'padulas' ang service personell to fill up your record books. If you really wanted to.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    mga magkano kaya... ay buhay 2months kasi ako walang oras lagi ako out of town

8. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    I see . Fortunately government vehicle yung innova kaya pwedeng mag-reimburse. Anyways no point na magpa service sa sobra nilang mahal na charges. Grabe engine detail for 650 bucks. Thanks sa reply

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP
    Yes it is true. You need good service records to make a claim.

You can modify the vehicle and still retain warranty. However, you cannot neglect maintenance.
    Sir OTEP,

Puwede ba magdala ka ng engine oil kapag nagpaservice ka sa casa? Malaki kasi ang mura kapag sa labas ka bibili ng engine oil compared sa kanila.

pwede, and yes malaki ang matitipid mo. However some dealerships add an additional % to the service charge if you bring your own oil.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Warranty