New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i noticed that the height of my pickup (fuego 4x4) is not even. i measured the distance of the rear fender to the ground. the right side is around 3/4 inch lower than the left. what can be the problem? how do i remedy this?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    doc, Front or rear yung hindi pantay?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Di ba torsion bar yan? If i'm not mistaken, madali lang i-crank yan to lift whatever side is lower. Yung sakin ang mahirap kasi coils...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    normally mataas talaga ang driver's side kasi laging used ang side na yan. maliban na lang kung weight issue ka tulad ko he..he

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yup, driver's side should be a little higher than the passenger side. About half to an inch taller on some vehicles.

Try to measure the actual height with someone seating behind the steering wheel and take another measurement. And before I forget, better make sure all tires are equally inflated with correct pressure.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i checked the tire pressure on all tires, equal naman. yung back ang mas hindi pantay. yung front parang nadamay na lang kasi nga hindi pantay yung back. i check again with somebody in the driver seat. uneven talaga by almost an inch.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Nung nakita nyo po yung sasakyan ko dati, hindi nyo akalain na 1-1/4 inch taller ang driver side, di ba?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    how do you correct it kung rear ang di pantay?

uneven height