New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,961
    #1
    Just checking to see if I will need to pick up a power converter for the Alcohol injection Demo at clark since our pumps are 12 volt units.

    Thanks.


  2. Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    3,221
    #2
    majority of turbo diesel suv's are 12volt dvldoc. except to some models of toyota land cruisers afaik.

  3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    17,335
    #3
    I think the 4D56 powered Space Gear used a 24 volt system... CMIIW.

  4. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,905
    #4
    If your demo unit is a Trooper, you've got nothing to worry about

  5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    409
    #5
    some engines that are used for trucks find their way to 4x4 vehicles so you would have some toyota and mistu engines using 24v. Japan Military jeeps using 4dr6 uses 24v older model Toyota Land Cruisers use 24v too.

  6. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,961
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Type 100 View Post
    If your demo unit is a Trooper, you've got nothing to worry about
    We got 1 Trooper for sure, I just want to make sure I can install on as many vehicles as possible so people can see and feel the difference themselves.

    I have a quick connect which will allow me to temporally install a kit on just about anything in about 10 minutes. Just don't want to burn up a pump on a 24v system.

  7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    913
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    I think the 4D56 powered Space Gear used a 24 volt system... CMIIW.
    im not disagreeing with this statment.. but i havent seen a space gear with 2 batteries, unless of course that one battery is 24 volts... and from my experience some SUVs, like landcrusiers have 2 batteries but still use a 12 volt system... just my 10 cents... heheh

  8. Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    3,221
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by cocoy View Post
    im not disagreeing with this statment.. but i havent seen a space gear with 2 batteries, unless of course that one battery is 24 volts... and from my experience some SUVs, like landcrusiers have 2 batteries but still use a 12 volt system... just my 10 cents... heheh
    halos lahat ng nakita kong local space gear ay dalawa baterya. not sure lang kung 24V system sya o starter lang ang 24V the rest e 12V.

  9. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,335
    #9
    From local experience, only Jap trucks use a 24V system.

  10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    660
    #10
    usually japanese 4x4 imports uses 24volt system.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Which Turbo Diesels use 24 volt systems