New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i sent my Pajero to Mitsubishi for tuneup. They found some problems with suspension. Some parts need to be replaced such as the following:

1. Upperarm assembly
    2. Lower ball joint
    3. Inner and Outer Tire rod
    4. PipMan(??) arm
    5. Idler arm

These will total to 30K+ including labor. I didn't seem to notice or experince any problem with the suspension. Should I trust Mitsubishi and go ahead with the replacement of the parts?

Thanks

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Expensive because they are quoting all original parts.

Better if you have someone who you trust take a look at it and give you a second opinion.

#4 pitman arm

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    better ask for second opinion.

ask mo na lang sila pajerokid, otep kung san sila nagpapagawa.

HTH

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sa goodyear servitek ka na lang o kaya kela chiefy!

mahal nyan pre!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Pero hindi ba mas ok kung sa Mitsubishi gawin para may warranty at sigurado ang gawa?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i think afrasay's cousin ferdie can do those repairs..try to contact sir Alfred.
    mahal nga nung 30K IMO.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I had a Pajero done in JP Wheels in Paranaque and changed almost the same parts. Used a mixture of OEM and 555 parts and it cost less than half if you search for the parts in Banawe,

8. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    30K hmmm may spoiler and foglamps na ako niyan plus sound setup he.hehe. mahal nga.. if its okay 4 you.. sa servitek mo na lang ipagawa then genuine parts pa rin bilhin mo..

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Parts alone will cost 20k then labor 10k .. so if i get all original parts, it will still cost a minimum of 20k kahit sa servitek or sa iba ko pagawa..

Do you thik pag sinabi ng mitsubishi kailanagn palitan, dapat na talaga palitan?

Have you encountered any incident na nang-goyo ang casa?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Definitely gold standard ang Mitsubishi pagdating sa parts and labor. The problem is the labor since most of the time ay twice more compared sa labas. The cheaper option is to use replacement parts (if available and have it installed outside. Try the suggestions mentioned above.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Suspension Problem major repair..