New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002

[img]http://www.car***treme.com/Chrysler/2004-Chrysler-Pacifica.jpg[/img]

Pacifica

Lupet ng itsura...

I like it from all angles, I wonder how the interior looks like...

Based on looks alone I like this so much more than an X5...

Iba dating nya in person...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I've seen it too.... not that impressed. I prefer the BMW X5 better.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    parang minivan

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kanina sa mega, akala ko rav4 (as seen from its rear), yon pala, pinsan ng VW Touareg

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    ang ganda! pano ang tranny nya? van lang ba or mini suv?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    2004 Chrysler Pacifica
    The Pacifica is Chrysler's entry in the infant sports tourer segment. Essentially a vehicle that blends the traits of cars, SUVs and minivans, the versatility of the new 2004 Chrysler Pacifica is unquestionable. It has plenty of room, ruggedness and power, plus confident road manners to boot. The Pacifica may very well be a model that defines an entirely new movement in the automotive industry. If not, at least it will offer busy families an attractive alternative to handle their chaotic driving needs.

The Pacifica is just another example of Chrysler's resurgence. Chrysler brand sales have nearly quadrupled to 481,000 units in 2002 from 130,542 units in 1991, and all signs indicate that this trend is more than just a blip on the screen. Along with the 2004 Crossfire, the new Pacifica represents a renewed commitment to quality and innovation. It is a good time at Chrysler, and the results of this momentum are fresh, quality vehicles like the 2004 Pacifica.

Available Models
    The 2004 Chrysler Pacifica is a new model and is therefore only offered in one trim level at this time.

Interior Features
    The four-door 2004 Chrysler Pacifica can hold six passengers. With easy step-across entry and exit, first-class seating, three rows of seats (including fold-flat second and third row seats), Pacifica sets a packaging standard in premium automotive transportation.

The new Pacifica's design has family comfort and convenience written all over it. A power liftgate, an auxiliary fan for rear seat passengers and dual zone automatic temperature control are included to keep everyone happy on those long drives. Additional features include an Infinity AM/FM/CD player, a leather-wrapped steering wheel with radio controls, cruise control, cloth upholstery and a memory system (driver seat, mirrors, pedals). Leather upholstery, a navigation system, an entertainment system and an in-dash 6-disc/DVD changer are all found on the options list.

Exterior Features
    The 2004 Chrysler Pacifica has a wagon-style exterior form that employs SUV and minivan cues. It is built in the same plant as Chrysler and Dodge minivans, but it uses its own new, unique platform. Rear privacy glass and roof rails are standard.

Performance
    The engine powering the 2004 Chrysler Pacifica is the same one that can be found in Chrysler's award-winning 300M. It is a 3.5-liter V6 model that is capable of 250 horsepower at 6400 rpm and 250 lb-ft of torque at 3950 rpm. The Pacifica is available with either front-wheel drive with traction control or all-wheel drive-something that clearly emphasizes its SUV inspiration. Pacifica's efficient engine is mated to a 4-speed automatic transmission.

Load-leveling rear suspension and independent front suspension help maintain a stable, flat ride over bumpy surfaces. For drivers, the Pacifica is equipped with power adjustable pedals and an integrated, in-instrument cluster navigation system.

Safety and Security
    Just like the new Chrysler Crossfire, the 2004 Chrysler Pacifica is committed to safety. It incorporates stringent quality standards, extensive safety development and one of the world's first three-row side curtain airbags. Additional standard features include dual front airbags, a driver-side knee airbag, antilock 4-wheel disc brakes and a tire-pressure monitor.

New for the 2004 Chrysler Pacifica Highlights

Six-passenger Luxury Seating in three rows (2+2+2)
    Full-Length Center Console - 1st and 2nd rows
    Seats - Power 10-way driver, four-way passenger
    Power Adjustable Pedals with Memory - Industry first
    Dual Zone Automatic Temperature Control
    Fold-flat Load Floor
    Tire Pressure Monitoring System
    Next-generation (Multi-Stage) Front Air Bags(a)
    Three-Row Side Curtain Air Bags(a)
    3.5-l, SOHC, 24-valve V-6 Engine with 250 horsepower (186 kW), 250 lb.-ft. torque (339 N•m)
    Four-speed Automatic Transaxle with AutoStick®
    On-demand All-wheel Drive or Front-wheel Drive with Traction Control
    Four-wheel Antilock Disc Brakes
    Five-link Independent Rear Suspension with Load-leveling and Height Control
    17-inch P235/65 Tires and Aluminum Wheels

(a) Certified to federal regulations that allow less forceful air bags. Always use seat belts. Remember, a back seat is the safest place for children.

Good reviews naman sya... ako i like it..

http://www.edmunds.com/new/2004/chry...87/review.html

http://www.acarplace.com/reviews/2003/pacifica.html

http://www.caranddriver.com/article....rticle_id=4193

http://www.caranddriver.com/article....rticle_id=6645

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Aah..yan pala ang nakita ko kagabi..mukha syang mini-van.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    ako dn po.. i like... d naman po sa pag mamayabang pero, nung summer na nasa states po ako, marami akong nakitang ganyan... sbi po ng ate ko, maganda talaga ung ride nung car and magaganda features...

9. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    maganda ang features niya. ok na siya sa akin. don't really like it pero ok na. but i like the X5 far better than this

10. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    i wonder how would a dressed up pacifica would look like? looks like a powerful street car.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Saw this yesterday sa may Shangrila.