New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yep they let you sign a waiver first. However, if you know that your engine is in good condition, go for it! Kung talagang undecided ka pa because of the condition of your engine, magpacompression test ka muna. :mrgreen:

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by wiretap_md
    No they don't. Its up to you to take the risk. Thats why they let you sign a waiver before undergoing the procedure.
    they didn't check?

sa amin, we check everything first and no waivers to be signed.

Doc Diesel

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Doc diesel, how much sa inyo magpa carbon clean ng Isuzu Crosswind XTO, 2001 model A/T 2.5 Turbo diesel? I'd like to have it done before ako magpa emission test. Thanks.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Teal,
    pls. call our makati office at 8992819 and look for mercy, james or my bro. dave so they can assist you.

Doc Diesel

5. FrankDrebin Guest
    Doc Diesel,

Me discount ba kapag tsikot member?

6. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    doc diesel

carbon clean nyo available din ba sa cebu branch?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    we usually give discounts whether tsikot.com member or not.

and yes, it's available in Cebu.

Doc Diesel

8. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    FYI, yung caltex dun sa e rodriguez, I think they are the importers of carbon clean, mancor.
    I was 1 of the 1st few who tried it, sabi nila they have this gadget parang ginagamit sa endoscopy (tama ba, md guys?) they can show you the before and after of the innards of your engine, although at that time hindi pa daw dumadating yung equipment.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Oist...question lang, what will happen if you undergo carbon cleaning with loose compression/leak on your engine? Masisira ba lalo ang engine? And carbon cleaning ba is the same as "cleaning the combustion chamber"? I have this persistent engine knock (detonation) kasi even if using velocity/blaze/gold, the casa told me to have my combustion chamber cleaned.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mawawala din ba yung matapang na amoy na parang di nasusunog mabuti na gas na lumalabas sa tambucho? sabi kase ng mekaniko ipa top? overhaul ko daw kse madami nang carbon... 5000 sinisingil sakin... hhmmmm.....

e pano nga kung di good condition auto tapos pina carbon cleaning? ano effect?

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Sarap ng CARBON CLEAN!!!