New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Was supposed to drop by Betan Calibration today for the Carbon Clean kaso when I called, wala si Dave (brother ni Doc Diesel) so I decided to postpone nalang coz I wanted Dave to personally attend to the service. Hatid ko gf ko sa Heart Center and on my way back, I was passing by E. Rod when I saw a Carbon Clean advertisement sa may Caltex (Mancor Inc.) I decided to stop and inquire. Luck was on my side coz they had several Carbon Clean machines and 1 was available. P1500 price nila and I asked if they had experience in hooking it up to a Vitara. Oo daw. So sige, I went ahead with the procedure since I was there nalang.

Mabilis sila gumawa. They just connected the red Carbon clean machine to my fuel line near the manifold and another connection to my fuel filter near my fuel tank. They let it suck about half a liter of my fuel then they poured the cleaning solution into the machine tank. Turned on my engine at idel speed and let the machine run for about 30 mins. After the procedure, the mechanic (Danny) revved the engine hard a couple of times and I could see some of the carbon and soot deposits come out of my muffler. Tapos.

Result? I noticed a faster pickup in acceleration. Car runs very light now. Before while at idle speed, there was a little unusual hum in the engine pero now wala na. Whenever I rev, brisk ang pagakyat ng tachometer. I must say, worth it ang P1500 ko.

Fuel economy? I did a full tank kanina after the procedure. Lets see if my fuel economy improves this week.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    wiretap,
    is carbon clean for diesel engines only? how long ang procedure & how often b dapat gawin ito...

will wait for your feedback on fuel economy...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sarap ng CARBON CLEAN!!!
    ANO KA BA! BAKIT MO KINAIN! :mrgreen:

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hahaha! Daming tonka pajero nagpapagawa dun. Talked to one who had his 2nd tonka pajero carbon cleaned. Laki ng improvement daw sa hatak. Btw, kung diesel, the use a separate dedicated carbon clean machine. 1 hour ang cleaning process and the detergent formula is specific for diesels.

5. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    sa betan magkano naman ang carbon cleaning..??

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    buknoy: Carbon Clean is for both gasoline and diesel engines. They recommend doing a carbon clean every 10k KM.

marwen: Price depends on your engine displacement. I paid P1500 for the service kanina. P1500 is for gasoline engines with displacement up to 2.0 liters. Doc Diesel gave me a quote of P2000 pero may discount pa daw.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by wiretap_md
    buknoy: Carbon Clean is for both gasoline and diesel engines. They recommend doing a carbon clean every 10k KM.

marwen: Price depends on your engine displacement. I paid P1500 for the service kanina. P1500 is for gasoline engines with displacement up to 2.0 liters. Doc Diesel gave me a quote of P2000 pero may discount pa daw.
    so this is more of a maintennance routine..

kala ko dis is a remedy kung bagsak ka sa emission tests
    pede ba credit card sa kanila??
    san b yung shop ni doc diesel??

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    it's for maintenance and for emission test na rin since every year ka nagrenew ng registration di ba? estimated din of usage of a vehicle for a year is more or less, 10k. So it's for both.

We do accept Visa, Mastercard, JCB, BPI credit cards.

Doc Diesel

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    carbon clean every 10t kms? and my engine is 2.9 so more or less the cost will be 2500, excluding PMS cost such as oil change, oil , fuel, & air filter. yari na naman budget ko.....aray ku pu....:cry:

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    benchph1,

okay lang yan..kung mahal mo sasakyan mo..i-jollibee mo..este gastusan mo!!

diba..worth it naman ang maintanance eh..kesa paggawa kapag may nasira na.

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast
Sarap ng CARBON CLEAN!!!