New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    thanks for your tips guys. it helps me alot. ok po dito sa AIA and UA? matibay po?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    you should bring your trusted mechanic to look at the units

3. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    yeah, i think i should. thanks :D

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    regardless of which company imports them, Japan surplus trucks can range from very used to almost new. so it's up to you the buyer to check before buying

kaya i wouldnt buy recon/remanufactured. i'd rather see the orig. condition. pag recon/remanufactured na di mo alam anong sira nakatago. maganda lang tingnan

5. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    you can go to aia, ua or ichiban but make them as your last option.there are plenty of companies selling surplus trucks inside subic industrial park. it's just after ford showroom (in front of petron gas station). those 3 mentioned sometimes sourced out their equipments from the companies inside the park.

i've been buying 10 wheeler wing van trucks for the last 3 years for my trucking needs and all of them were sourced inside the park. but i was in your shoes before, luckily i met some people inside the former base and gave few advises. this is my share in return to those people who also helped me before...

you can contact peter to assist you if you like...09194647769. ikaw na bahala magbigay sa kanya kung sakali meron ka magugustuhan sa mga tinuturo nya...

6. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    regardless of which company imports them, Japan surplus trucks can range from very used to almost new. so it's up to you the buyer to check before buying

kaya i wouldnt buy recon/remanufactured. i'd rather see the orig. condition. pag recon/remanufactured na di mo alam anong sira nakatago. maganda lang tingnan
    inside the park you could actually see what uls have stated. they have finished product, they also have those awaiting for recon.

again make those auctioneers as you last option.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost recon View Post
    you can go to aia, ua or ichiban but make them as your last option.there are plenty of companies selling surplus trucks inside subic industrial park. it's just after ford showroom (in front of petron gas station). those 3 mentioned sometimes sourced out their equipments from the companies inside the park.

i've been buying 10 wheeler wing van trucks for the last 3 years for my trucking needs and all of them were sourced inside the park. but i was in your shoes before, luckily i met some people inside the former base and gave few advises. this is my share in return to those people who also helped me before...

you can contact peter to assist you if you like...09194647769. ikaw na bahala magbigay sa kanya kung sakali meron ka magugustuhan sa mga tinuturo nya...
    much appreciated. thank you. ok naman mga truck nyo sir? may warranty ba dun? and the problem is, wala kasi kami masyado time na punta ng subic paulit ulit. so pano po yun sir?

8. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    hi. much better talaga kung pupunta ka sa subic. inquire ka muna sa ichiban..: Ichiban Import-Export Corporation :: Subic Bay Freeport Zone :. with pictures na yan. usually mas mataas ang presyo nila sa AIA or UA pero mas ok ang package. pag sa AIA or UA ka bibili mas maraming choices pero mas hassle. hassle kasi pupunta sa day of inspection ,lilista mo unit number ng mga type mo tapos babalik ka for auction, makikpag bid ka. pag wala ka kalaban mababa mo makukuha pero pag may kalaban sa set mo na ang max budget mo for the unit. pag ikaw ang nanalo babalik ka ule para kunin mo na ang unit mo. mag dodown ka pala muna before ka maka bid. pumupunta lang ako sa inspection date, then may kilala na ako doon sila na taga ayos ng lahat as in delivered na sa akin ang bayad ko sa kanya 10k per unit. twice na ako nakabili sa ichiban, sa AIA hindi pa, sa UA madami na.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    much appreciated. thank you. ok naman mga truck nyo sir? may warranty ba dun? and the problem is, wala kasi kami masyado time na punta ng subic paulit ulit. so pano po yun sir?
    so far ok naman yong mga trucks na nabili ko dyan. so far yong nabili ko last year engine support lang ang nasira and considering medyo mahirap daan namin dito at yong karga beyond masyado sa limit.

meron din warranty, 6 months yong bininigay sa akin for repairs one month yong parts. pero gustohin ko man hindi ko rin ma-avail malayo kasi location namin. parts pwede pero so far walang major breakdowns.

with regards to auction, you can go there even without aution schedule and even buy if you like the item. this works well on aia.
    they have what they called negotiated price kumbaga asking price nila yan, kung magkakasundo kayo sa presyo they will give it to you. walang na yong auction. this was supposed to be the case when i was looking for a backhoe and then somebody told me that i should look inside the industrial park. for the same backhoe size and brand, a store inside the park offered 200k less than that of the aia's and it looks fresher than the aia's also.

last month i was also in subic, i bought one 10 wheeler wingvan and a forklift all of them was sourced inside the park. anyway, i just shared to you my best experience that might help you. it's up to you to look there and make your choices. the number that i gave will surely help...

10. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    thank you very much mga sir. i will try to go there

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast