New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    i heard meron daw shop na nagcoconvert ng expedition into navigator look, saan yun? pls help.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    meron chek mo bro:

http://www.streetsourcemag.com/Profi...Profileid=9437

hataw ang exped ni pre... ewan ko kung magkano ginastos

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Bodykits Unlimited gumagawa nun. But I think they use fiberglass components (fenders, hoods, etc.). I'm not sure lang because the thought of turning an Expedition into a Navigator has never really crossed my mind.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    imho wag na lang waste of money,

5. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Sayang identity ng Expedition mo, mahal pa naman niyan.

1999 Expedition:

"That is a sweet Expigator/Navidition"

Hehe. Sarcasm... :lol:

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    DONT DO IT!!!

I've seen an expedition to navigator conversion, and no matter how well the bodykit is done a trained eye will spot the difference and then your car becomes absolutely cheap-looking.

A very important detail is the Navigator comes with larger windows, especially the tailgate. An exped conversion is immediately noticeable.

American rice talaga ang dating!

Many apologies if the tone of this post comes off as strong, but I can't express my distate enough....

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Iba din ang stepboards ng Nav sa Expi as well having a different C-pillar trim.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by splerdu
    DONT DO IT!!!

I've seen an expedition to navigator conversion, and no matter how well the bodykit is done a trained eye will spot the difference and then your car becomes absolutely cheap-looking.

A very important detail is the Navigator comes with larger windows, especially the tailgate. An exped conversion is immediately noticeable.

American rice talaga ang dating!

Many apologies if the tone of this post comes off as strong, but I can't express my distate enough....
    I agree...please don't be offended but why try to pose as something you're not?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sell the Exped then get a Navi. I assume that financing is not a problem since you could afford to have it customized.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    oo nga..masmaganda ung navigator..buy the original..para kang nagpipirata nyan eh..hehe..

peace po.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
saan nagcoconvert ng expdtion to navigator?