New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    my 10-months old innova[G] got 1 scratch, 3 small dents and had a tail light broken(it's only a small damage, i used to have it taped),should i claim the insurance(security pacific corp.-bought it from the dealer) and have my innova repaired by the casa, or just repair it by the other auto repair shop?

If i want to claim the insurance, what should i tell to the insurance representative about the damages, damage made by my own? someone told me just tell the insurance rep. that l parked my innova in the street, when i came back, there happens damages on it, will this works?
    and how much will be the participation fee? thanks!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Industry standard rates are usually Php3k/panel.

Hindi ba kaya ng paintless dent removal yung dents? Painting would be my last resort because even though it may appear like a good match at first, the repainted area sometimes has a tendency to age differently than the rest of the car.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    usually the participation is .5% of the covered amount. Yes you can claim it sa insurance. just make an affidavit of what happened.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Security insurance, parang sa Otis yan, anyway may scratch din yung sakin nung kinausap ko agent ko paestimate muna sa casa, lumabas less than my participation of 1% kaya sabi sakin, ako daw magbayad niyan sa casa kasi below participation fee.. so what i did after expire ng sa security, hanap ako na kakilala na insurance for renewal, then dun ko na claim na wala na akong bayad sa lahat..... :D

WBR,

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Innova Boy,

ung sa akin security pacific din sa otis din.nagasagasan ako 3k nga per panel panit pa pagkagawa sa otis. pwede ba malaman ung insurance mo ngayon at kung magkano ung premium?

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ARB
    usually the participation is .5% of the covered amount. Yes you can claim it sa insurance. just make an affidavit of what happened.
    Mapfre Insular of Spain does not require affidavit or police report, they give you forms for claiming in their kit.

In their study in Europe only about 5% are bogus claims so they offering that service here now...

I can help anyone here who wants to get insurance Mapfre. A lot of motorcycle riders are getting from them now.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    sa Allied insurance, office ia at Federal Towers Binondo.. Premium is at 21K...

WBR,

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Innova_boy,
    I got mine with minor scratches (see attached pictures). Please help me assess how I can claim my insurance with minimum participation. From casa, they are charging me around 5T.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Innova_Boy
    sa Allied insurance, office ia at Federal Towers Binondo.. Premium is at 21K...

WBR,
    Federal Tower is very near from my house, i might renew my insurance from security pacific to Allied insurance next year.
    ,[/QUOTE]
    hanap ako na kakilala na insurance for renewal, then dun ko na claim na wala na akong bayad sa lahat.....
    does it means you dont have to pay the participation fee? how could this happened? thanks

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    pwede yan wala kang participation, pa over estimate mo ang job by the amount na ang supposed participation mo.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Questions about insurance