New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by garyq
    Bro I accept your apology. It would be much easier to just let this go but I would like to say some things that might help you in the future. It is my intention to give you another perspective with the hope that you might learn from it.

1. Since late 2002, BD and it’s use has been extensively discussed in this forum. The NET is awashed with info on BD and many peeps here are knowledgeable about BD and it’s actual application. Let’s promote the benefits of BD (and not just a single brand) but also cautiously remind potential users that it has it’s limitation. It’s not a magic bullet. Maganda ang potential niya for our environment & economy but we can only feel these benefits if it goes mainstream. Ngayon we are just at best, a small part of the drop in a very big bucket. We need to encourage people to use it. Our pitch should be based on scientific facts supported by own personal experiences.
    2. Next time I would like to encourage you to check your facts first. Especially if you will post something sa Net. Kasi yung salita nga na nasabi hindi na nababawi. Much more yung na-post sa Net. You could have contacted me first and ask. I wouldn’t benefit naman kung may itatago ako sayo. (sobrang liit ng market ng BD ngayon, barya barya lang naman kita di ba?) If you’ve taken the time to search our threads marami dito may desire na tumulong and I would have even directed you to some of my customers kung wala akong stock. Ask altec.
    3. Bro consider lang yung sinabi ko dun sa earlier thread. Sow good things, reap good things. Sow bad things and you will also reap bad things. We cannot escape from it. It’s a universal law that applies to everyone. (whether you believe in it or not). Make it your standard on how you will deal with people.

God bless you bro and I sincerely hope you will succeed in your future endeavors!

With regards to Senbel and Estrol I think their official reply says it all.

Kay boybi, thanks for being a responsible moderator. Yung mga iba na nag-post ng kind words, maraming salamat. marami lang po akong kamag anak dito

Sir, Isa kang maginoo, kagalang galang at tunay na lalaki!!! Nawa'y dumami pa ang lahi mo...

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheep
    tuloy ata dapat e damage has been done...who knows how many potential customers were fended off by the previous posts hehehe
    di na lang cguro ..accept na naman ni sir garyq ang public apology ng tao
    at least nag pakumbaba sia at hinarap pa rin niya
    ang tao na nasagasaan niya [(garyq ,sandy (senbel)]

kung tutuusin pwede naman cguro nya tayo hindi balikan kasi wala naman yata personal na nakakakilala sa kanya

tao lang na pwede mag kamali ..ingat na lang din sa susunod ..

isa siguro sa magandang aral sa buhay mo ito nag yari sa tsikot ..goodluck..

3. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    senbel ata bahala kung push thru ang libel

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    i think dapat lang pursue nang Senbel...

sori pero di dapat tayo ganun and I salute you garyq 100%.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    well, if ever naman na i-push through ng Senbel ang demanda, even if richmnd will stop visiting tsikot, there's still a way to track him down. it's good that he came out and apologized. now, it's up to Senbel for the next move.
    Signature

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer
    senbel ata bahala kung push thru ang libel
    mukhang may bago tayo aabangan na naman (pag file ng case)

mahaba haba ito....if ever tinuloy ang kaso ...

aabangan naman natin ang paliwanagan at resulta ng kaso

7. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    mukhang willing ang senbel gumastos e..hmm time consuming to pag pushed thru..

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Well, you're man enough to admit your mistake and for that I salute you.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    I think medyo malabo sa libel ito. Sa e-commerce law kasi email, chatting, forums and other Internet medium of information are not acceptable as evidence in court unless it is digitally signed by the accused to prove he/she is the real source of information. Pwede kasing mag-deny ang accused na hindi siya ang author and the burden of proof is on prosecution. just my two cents opinion ...

10. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Hi Everyone,

I say let's bury the hatchet and move on... To Garyq, I salute you for being very level-headed and keeping your cool (as always) and for you Richmond, I salute you as well for publicly apologizing and accepting what you have erred. And to all tsikoteers, there are times that we need to see the BEST SIDES of every individual, and Today, we have just witness IT in them, to Richmond, to other tsikoteers and especially to Garyq.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Public Apology to Senbel users and especially Garyq and Senbel Estrol