New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Dear fellow tsikoteers, to Sandy (Senbel), and especially to garyq,

I would like to publicly apologize for the mess I have created here.

My intention was not to destroy the product but was to ask you guys if
    Anyone who is knowledgeable regarding the case in senbel.

I am a biodiesel user and have influenced a lot of people to use it already.

Its my promise that I will help promote the product, I will help senbel promote
    Their product the best I can.

Well, I have contacted sandy already, and I will be talking to him these days.

I wasn’t able to attain that copy as of today. But if ever I attained it, I will not post it.
    It would be sent to senbel.

Rest assured biodiesel is a good product, hope it can supply the whole market

Once again, my big apology to Senbel and garyq.

Peace

richmnd

the thread was closed before i was able to apologize

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Case closed then...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hope you have learned your lesson.

btw, Senbel have already released their official statement through woodfire here: http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25113
    Signature

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    so bawi na libel?

5. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    tuloy ata dapat e damage has been done...who knows how many potential customers were fended off by the previous posts hehehe

tsk tsk inaabangan ko pa naman ending :D parang naka quinta na sabay kambyo ng reverse :D hanep sa kambyada itong si kaibigang richmond
    Last edited by Sheep; January 17th, 2006 at 09:21 PM.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    tsk tsk inaabangan ko pa naman ending parang naka quinta na sabay kambyo ng reverse hanep sa kambyada itong si kaibigang richmond
    ayos!

7. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    saan ba iyung previous threads para malaman kung offending nga :question:

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    richmnd pare, just be careful next time. well maraming nagalit pero for me ok yan at nag-apologize ka. mahirap yang ginawa mo pre. good luck and stay cool!!!

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    I was skipping that thread, unmindful cause it doesn't concern me since I use gas until a fellow member made an apology. Ingat ka na lang pards next time.
    Last edited by leinahtan; January 17th, 2006 at 09:58 PM.

Bro I accept your apology. It would be much easier to just let this go but I would like to say some things that might help you in the future. It is my intention to give you another perspective with the hope that you might learn from it.

1. Since late 2002, BD and it’s use has been extensively discussed in this forum. The NET is awashed with info on BD and many peeps here are knowledgeable about BD and it’s actual application. Let’s promote the benefits of BD (and not just a single brand) but also cautiously remind potential users that it has it’s limitation. It’s not a magic bullet. Maganda ang potential niya for our environment & economy but we can only feel these benefits if it goes mainstream. Ngayon we are just at best, a small part of the drop in a very big bucket. We need to encourage people to use it. Our pitch should be based on scientific facts supported by own personal experiences.
    2. Next time I would like to encourage you to check your facts first. Especially if you will post something sa Net. Kasi yung salita nga na nasabi hindi na nababawi. Much more yung na-post sa Net. You could have contacted me first and ask. I wouldn’t benefit naman kung may itatago ako sayo. (sobrang liit ng market ng BD ngayon, barya barya lang naman kita di ba?) If you’ve taken the time to search our threads marami dito may desire na tumulong and I would have even directed you to some of my customers kung wala akong stock. Ask altec.
    3. Bro consider lang yung sinabi ko dun sa earlier thread. Sow good things, reap good things. Sow bad things and you will also reap bad things. We cannot escape from it. It’s a universal law that applies to everyone. (whether you believe in it or not). Make it your standard on how you will deal with people.

God bless you bro and I sincerely hope you will succeed in your future endeavors!

With regards to Senbel and Estrol I think their official reply says it all.

Kay boybi, thanks for being a responsible moderator. Yung mga iba na nag-post ng kind words, maraming salamat. marami lang po akong kamag anak dito
    Last edited by garyq; January 17th, 2006 at 10:05 PM.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Public Apology to Senbel users and especially Garyq and Senbel Estrol