New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    My thoughts exactly kim.....

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    otep, mbt, share niyo naman kung bakit frustrated si mbt.

kim, pajerokid, all gm vehicles except suzuki released from july 2003 is covered by the 24 hr. gm roadside assistance, as long as the vehicle is still under warranty. gm shaw doesnt have their own tow truck, gm phils. handles the gm roadside assistance, therefore, they will be the one to call or dispatch the tow truck through their accredited towing co.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I guess we will have to let mbt speak on the details. Pero primarily because they could not find what is wrong with his vehicle (if GM could not, then who can?).

The fact that he had to fetch the GM technician from GM Shaw using his own car. The GM Tech kept telling mbt that it was a flat battery. To which mbt replied that it was not due to the battery because all other systems (including the high amp ones) were working. But the GM tech kept yapping that it was only a battery. For someone with mbt's caliber when it comes to cars, that comes off as an insult. Malamang alam ni mbt kung battery problem iyan o hindi. Otherwise hindi na siya kakaladkad ng GM tech. And when the GM technician could not do anything (sinabi na kasing hindi battery), he was even expecting a ride back to GM Shaw.

I don't know about towing. But the best thing that GM could do was give him the phone number of a towing company. If indeed there was free towing, why couldn't GM even use their own phone to calle them up? Anong klaseng service naman iyon?

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hmmm in that case pala i want a DC.ORG pulling me rather than an "accredited" wrecker!!!

OTEP, gwapo ng brushgrille guard mo ah!!!

bogus naman yung GM techman, battery huh, it's just saying to Schumacher he doesnt know how to drive, at disundo't hatid pa!
    kung ako yun iiwanan ko yun eh.

MBT, havent you driven a FORD lately???

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    grabe! Kung ako ang ginanyan???? hay!! MAy WHAPAK! at... HAYAAA!!! sabay :eviltongu

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kim,

China-look yang brushguard ko. hehehehe. Para pekeng Chinese na din yung Pajero ko kasi idol kita. :D

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mukha ba akong pekeng chinese???
    sabagay pekeng chinese nga pala ako.

pirated ako he..he

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hehehehe. Pirated edition ka pala ha. Kaya naman na-goyo mo si Mommy Karen. Akala the real deal ka na. :lol:

9. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    ha?!? akala ko chinese ka kimps! hehe

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kung pirated ako eh ano si Pajerokid?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Podium recovery (maraming salamat Otep =) )