New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2007
    wow ang ganda ng l200 nyo sir
    all powered na din ba sir?
    mga mgkano kaya ang going rate ng ganyang l200 ngyon?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by lnce420 View Post
    wow ang ganda ng l200 nyo sir
    all powered na din ba sir?
    mga mgkano kaya ang going rate ng ganyang l200 ngyon?
    Thank you for the comments about the pickup. Anyway, a decent L200 in very good condition nowadays will probably be still around 250K. Mine is a 1997 model with power steering and the rest is all manual. Interior space is acceptable and the pickup bed size is a little bit larger than the other brand models in it's class.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    that's a nice L200 indeed. maganda ang pagkaka-alaga.

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    salamat gerbo.
    kinoconsider ko na din ultra eagle pickup or power pickup basta yung all powered na.. ano masasabi nyo mga sir?

6. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by instech View Post
    Thank you for the comments about the pickup. Anyway, a decent L200 in very good condition nowadays will probably be still around 250K. Mine is a 1997 model with power steering and the rest is all manual. Interior space is acceptable and the pickup bed size is a little bit larger than the other brand models in it's class.

sir do you have any plans to sell this rig?

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    im planning to buy a pickup at the mentioned amount. i am considering a mazda b2500 and any isuzu pickup with the same price range.

my questions are:
    1) what year was the latest release of b2500?
    2) what isuzu pickup ang kaprice range ng b2500?
    3) please compare the cars by performance, ride and consumption.
    4) what should i look out pag bibilhin ko na? i guess common issues ng mga sasakyang ito.

if meron pa po kayong ibang suggestions, feel free po. maraming salamat!
    1) what year was the latest release of b2500?
    Back in 1998 before we bought our 4x2 B2500, we were considering if we were going to get the Isuzu Fuego or the B2500. We decided to go with the B2500 since Fuego is more expensive and it didn't have power side mirrors. Others are almost identical. One thing that I don't like is that the B2500 is the last pickup of Mazda before Sunny Motors closed and so after 2 or 3 years I guess, I was forced to find a reputable shop to have for repairs. 11 years after and almost 210k kms in the odometer, 3 overhauls, so far so good. It had 3 overhauls already since the first 2 were done by those small shops who used inferior parts so it didn't last long.

2) what isuzu pickup ang kaprice range ng b2500?
    Maybe the Isuzu Fuego but a little bit higher.

3) please compare the cars by performance, ride and consumption.
    I could only speak for the B2500. Performance, it is still good but it has already lost its former glory. Mine could only reach 120 kph max and it is already having a hard time catching up with those buses today. But if it's just for normal point a to point b driving, I would say it is still good. Consumption, mine could travel 330 to 360 kilometers with one full tank which is roughly 40 liters.

4) what should i look out pag bibilhin ko na? i guess common issues ng mga sasakyang ito.
    With a car this old, you should check the suspension and engine condition. Make sure the glow plugs are still good, it starts with one click, how it runs, those stuffs.

8. Join Date
    May 2007
    thanks rna800

may i know kailan inoverhaul yung pickup or the most recent it was calibrated?

9. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    thanks rna800

may i know kailan inoverhaul yung pickup or the most recent it was calibrated?

palagay ko kung mahina na ang combustion ng makina...hina na ang pulling power and sobrang itim na ang usok.

Yung L200 ko l992 pa and 330tkms na, ok pa rin. Minor repairs lang. I just made sure about the schedule of my oil changes.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Dear Guys:

To clear up some specs of the B2500, the fuel tanks capacity (according to the owner's manual) is 56 liters and rna800 is right, the last model available here in the Philippines is the 1998 model.

Comparing it to the Isuzu Fuego, well the Isuzu uses a direct-injection engine vs a turbulence chamber design on the Mazda. Brand-new my neighbor had a Fuego and we would meet regularly at the filling stations here in Fairview.

Comparing consumption he 'said' he got about 1 km / liter more than me. But we never really checked this out thoroughly.

But he sold his na (mausok at maingay na kasi) and got a Nissan 3.2 power pickup. I remember racing him home from SM Fairview - talo sya.. he he he.

To rna800 : Wow, naka-tatlong overhaul ka na? At 210 thousand km? Sabagay, di marunong ang unang gumagawa. Hirap na mag 120 kph? Hmm...

You should have it checked by a really good shop, ask Central Diesel for advice pati.

I can still do 140+ kph and mahina lang sya umusok. Then again have only 130 thousand km on the odometer. I get 10-11 km/ltr in the city.

Regards,

Dusky Lim

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
pickup * 300k or below