New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ive had the same observation. parang pareho lang ang shell and petron, but i use shell coz the station is along the way.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Eto naman experience ko, I've tried each brand for a year at least before changing:

Petron - cleanest of them all but gives the least amount of hatak.
    Shell - now with the Ultra, its as clean as Petron, but does not have the decrease in hatak.
    Caltex - had the most power here, at the expense of usok.
    Flying V - cheap diesel, but had a bit of smoke.

Among the 4, Shell has the cleanest service stations, followed by Petron, then Caltex, and the least being Flying V. I usually gas up on well-maintained stations.

IMHO, the appearance/maintenance/location of a gas station reflects the quality/content of the fuel that I'm getting.

Am currently using Shell for more than a year na, with a small bit of Petron whenever there's a need.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pinaka mababa sulfur ng petron :mrgreen:

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sir Dieseler mga TOTAL stations yata ang pinakamalinis tingnan na stations ngayon aside from newly constructed/renovated stations ng big 3...

malapit na rin ako mag-shift :roll: :mrgreen:

sir boknoyxtrm2001 meron na bang pumunta sa "dalawa" para sa sponsorship? :mrgreen:

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i tried them all. but i like shell the most.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    dko mafil un difference eh. kahit gasoline gamit ko.. hehehehe

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    go bulldog... go bulldog.....

si Dieseler pa.... the best yan pag tanungin mo sa Big 3 pati Service station appearance kasama sa reportingh

Chieefy,

Wala pa ayata eh

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by chieffy
    sir Dieseler mga TOTAL stations yata ang pinakamalinis tingnan na stations ngayon aside from newly constructed/renovated stations ng big 3...
    Boss Chieffy!

Yes, mga stations ng Total magaganda, well siguro kasi bago, hehe... but I limited myself to the 4 stations I mentioned because I've tried using each for at least 1 year continuously. I've never tried Total so I did not comment on it. Well, nung bago pa ang Flying-V, magaganda ang stations, but most of them these days don't look too nice.

Well, aside from the station, I also take note of how the station attendants dress. If they are dirty and unkempt, then IMHO, the same goes for the fuel that they put in...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Di ba Shell yung nasa kanto nila sir bulldog? :D

Hmm... from what I observed, lahat tayo kanya-kanya ng POV pag dating sa fuel in our rides. But the more I noticed, kung ano yung mas convenient sa work and house natin dun tayo nagpapakarga.

Petron Diesel user po, kasi malapit dito sa amin. :mrgreen:

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ungas,

yan ba yung sa laon laan blumentritt ext? wag ka dun pre may tubig diesel nila. dati doon din ako tuwing pag bukas ko ng filter ko may tubig syettttttt. saka mabilis dumumi filter ko pag dun ako nag kakarga. palagay ko yung tubig sa fuel nila galing sa paligid lagi kasi baha dun kahit umambon lang.

IMO highway gas stations are better.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
From Petron to Shell