New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    I'm planning on getting a bigger vehicle for me and my family. Pero yoko naman ng van. I was just wondering if you could help me out by giving me a feedback on some of the vehicles that I've checked out so far:

a) MB Musso
    b) Nissan Terrano
    c) Mitsubishi Adventure

Like what's the first thing I should look out for? Is it more expensive than maintaining a car? How many people/ adults could fit inside? Diesel pririty ko.

That's all I could think of at the moment. In case you've got anything else in mind, hope you share it nalang, this is if you've got the time.

TIA

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    1. Musso? i just cant recommend it.
    2. Terrano is bigger than car but will still fit 5 adults just like a car but is a 4wd that can tackle various terrain.
    3. Adventure-have you looked into other auv's available?

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    imho auvs seem the more practical choice...pero kung medyo marami kayo't mas malalaki kayo sa average juan, it's not exactly comfortable, lalo na ung rear seats(so far i've tired ung sa FX/Revo and Crosswind...mas bearable ung sa FX/Revo)

i guess auvs are a good choice if you *occassionally* need to squeeze lots of people, or haul lots of luggage...but if
    it's more the norm than the exception, van talaga ung bagsak mo B).

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    1. While your at MB or Wheels showroom looking at a Musso, why not look into more bigger space like MB100? If you could happen to chance on an MB140, extra row of seat.

2. Nissan Terrano is much like a wagon type sedan. Though 4WD and height advantage is better. Seats 5 people, but be wary in its engine performance.

3. Too many AUVs to mention. Might as well target the next category, converted pickup wagoneers like; Everest, G-Wagon IPV and etc...

You will have to choose the biggest available space, we've been thru that line before. Started from a sedan, with the number of our family growing, eventually switch to an AUV. Then found out that it doesn't have that much space to offer until Starex and MB100 vans came out. So I assume the next step for us is a mini bus like Rosa.
    Last edited by Ungas; January 22nd, 2004 at 10:26 AM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ano po ang budget constraints? Both the Musso and Terrano have small backseats and have generally small interior. An Adventure or any other AUV will seem cavernous in comparison.

The Ford Everest looks promising. Btw, how many people do you plan to haul? Anything more than 5 will be uncomfortable in an AUV or SUV. You will really need a van in that case.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ako naman nangangarap ng bigger vehicle din.
    take note nangangarap pa lang.

gusto ko sana ay ang mga ito
    LC80
    Nissan Safari

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    you should take the musso and terrano out of your choices since their only 5-seaters. pag kaya ng budget mo, why not try the ford everest?
    Signature

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    masikip din ang 3rd seat ng everest, pang kids lang at pang wanapo lang.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ganun ba? parang ang haba ng everest tapos masikip ang 3rd row? baka malaki pa siguro ang luggage compartment?
    Signature

10. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    luggage compartment almost the same as that of a revo

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Pa help naman mga bro