New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    good luck!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Good luck, sir. I saw my sister went through those trying moments. It was really nerve-wracking. My sister used to frequent the Sta. Clara Monastery in Cubao to offer prayers. Perhaps, you may try to visit the monastery and ask the nuns there to pray for you. I stongly believe in the power of prayers. Rest assured you'll be included in our prayers.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by wiretap_md
    Biro mo, pati birthday ko ngayon I can't celebrate it properly with my loved ones because of my reviewing.
    then celebrate it with dieselclub after your revalida :wink: i'm sure you will pass with flying colors :D
    Signature

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wiretap_md,
    Thanks to all of you guys! Touched naman ako sa warm reception ninyo lahat.
    may bayad yan... wahahahahahaha! just kidding! antayin ko ang text mo tas celebrate ako agad! bigay ko nalang sayo ang resibo for reimbursement. :P

good luck! pray hard!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    o nga pala, after you pass, celebrate tayo sa Fort, sa Tough Truck track! hehehhehe!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kakatawag lang ni Philip a.k.a. wiretap_md sa akin. PASADO NA SIYA!!!

May bagong doctor na naman sa DieselClub.org family. :mrgreen:

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    congrats wiretap_md!!! :D

o, pwde na natin i-celebrate birthday mo! set na tayo ng birthday eb! :lol:
    Signature

8. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    congrats doc wire tap,pano yan offroading na para ma kapag relax naman,hehehe

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Finally, all my 4 years of pre-med and 4 years of medicine are through! I survived!!!! I get to graduate on April 15 as Doctor of Medicine! I can't believe it!!! It was tough kanina... 9 gruelling hours from 1pm to 10pm but thankfully I managed to pull through.

First of all, a big big big big thank you to THE ONE ABOVE! Without him kanina, I'd be LOST. I faltered a bit during the first exercise with some questions but I held on to my rosary. Thankfully, I was able to recuperate and impress my tribe when the 2nd exercise came.

Next, a big big thank you to my tsikot brothers and sisters! Without your prayers and support, I wouldn't have made it through din!!! Words are not enough to express my deep gratitude to all of you! We really are a big family here. Finally, I can get to say..... HELLO PGH come May 1!

Next step: Medical Boards August 2004.

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Next step: Medical Boards August 2004

masyadong maaga pa perogudluck para lalong buwenasin

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
OT:[edit:CONGRATS!!!]Guys,need your prayers and support....