New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Peeps,
    I'm sure all of you have heard of the news that the Davao International Airport was just bombed yesterday at about 5PM. This airport is only a few kilometers from where our shop and house is located.

Previously, there was again a city wide blackout as another tower was bombed again in iligan according to sms that was going around.

I don't know what's happening to our country. This is not supossed to happen. I do hope our government does something to arrest this situation.

Doc Diesel

2. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    nandyan po ba kayo sa davao,i cant imagine the tension there,balita ko 21 na ang body count,i think our govt is making a fool out of us,kc pinaniniwala nila tayo na nasosolve nila yang mga bombings nayan,kunyari may hinuhuli pa sila but in the end niririlease din nila.ingat nalang dyan sa mga tiga davao

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If I were from the 'Manila Government', I'd stop meddling and hand over the decision making to Davao Mayor R. Duterte.

Heck, pati MILF takot sa kanya... they had to issue a statement saying they have no fight with him!

Tingin ko mga Abu nanaman! grr... dapat ibalik ang alsa masa or tadtad!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sana magkaroon na talga ng PEACE and ORDER dito sa Pilipinas!!!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I remember when I was a kid meron mga grupong tinapat dyan yung mga "Ilaga". They are group of christians, mostly ilonggos na kumalaban sa MNLF.

Yan ang mahirap, tinaboy mo sila sa kanilang lungga, ngayon naman magkakalat yan ng lagim sa labas :evil:

Would you believe si FPJ idol yan ng karamihan ng mga muslim. I think kung di man sya tumakbo eh gamitin sya as a tool for peace in Mindanao.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    doc, ingat na lang pre. I heard the news about 1 hr after it happened (6:30PM). Nasa office pa ko non ng mabalitaan ng isa sa mga boss namin dito. We have customers and field agents in Davao kasi kaya nalaman agad namin.
    pray for peace na lang and let's all hope for the best. As citizens, we can do our share by remaining calm and maybe reporting to the authorities whatever unusual activities that we see around.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    jay crew,
    either that (pinapakawalan nila after) or they arrest the wrong people intentionally, para lang masabi na may naaresto na sila...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    jay crew/crawdaddy,

sangayon ako dyan. They are not actually fooling us but just themselves kasi alam naman natin mga modus operandi ng mga yan :evil:

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    IceColdBeer,
    and another thing that pisses me off is, wala tayong magawa about it!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    True! Kumbakit naman kasi lahat na yata ng mga garapal at corrupt na tao eh nasa gubyerno natin :evil:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
OT: Davao bombing