New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tapos kakabitan ng remote control? meron kasing may kursunada sa bilstein shocks ko. di ba ito madaling masira kapag madalas kong i-adjust ang setting?
    Signature

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Rancho has had enough praises for its adjustable gas pressures. Most 4 wheelers have used this brand, and they have no complains about it. One that I heard though, oil tends to leak out sooner when you adjust it too often. And remote adjust isn't that good in their reports.

Naka-Bilstein ka na maghahanap ka pa ng iba?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    na aliw kasi ako dun sa remote control nya. nakita ko yung sa isang friend ko nakakabit sa frontier. pero hindi ko na-try i-drive.
    high praises kasi sya kapag naka soft yung setting. pero kapag high speed cruising na daw, dapat naka set sa mid dahil maalon na daw.
    Signature

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    You only get the variable setting options other than that wala na. Btw, setting 5 has the same stiffness as an oem shocks.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ang alam ko si woodfire dati naka rancho 9000 ang pajero nya, nagsawa yata at pinalitan ng bilstein. he he he

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bakit kaya sya nagpalit ng bilstein? sino pa bang naka rancho9000 dito?
    Signature

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kaya ko lang bilhin Rancho 5000, hehehe. Alam ko si kimpOy ka-Rancho rin yan! :D

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    I use 9000's on my Samurai and I'm very pleased with its performance. The soft setting is great when doing slow offroad sections that require articulation. The harder settings are great when playing "rally driver" on gravel road. The highest setting is really most beneficial if you are towing because it helps minimize squatting and it is definitely harder than oem shocks in my case. I guess it also depends on the weight of the vehicle. As for oil leaks at the shock base. This is usually caused by improper fitment of the air hose into the valve. It is not normal for the shock to leak even if you constantly adjust your settings using the onboard kit.

In my experience though, after the novelty is gone, one usually ends up keeping it in a setting that is comfortable in most situations. In my case, number 2. Just my 2 cents.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    meron na kayang rancho9000 for GU Patrol?
    Signature

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Boybi-text me if you cant find it there I know the distributor of Rancho. BTW the new Rancho is 9 speed adjustable comapred to the old 5 speed.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
OK ba talaga ang Rancho 9000?