New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    I was informed that and Unioil is selling Biodiesel in bottles na today! Dont want to mention yung brand baka i might accussed of promoting.

Peeps, fyi, CRDi is the 2nd most expensive engine now in Japan! If you happens to have friends in Japan, ask them if they often see a CRDI powerd vehicle. My sources told me that very few pa lang in Japan since CRDi requires more tighter fuel specs. Parang testing ground muna tayo!
    It would be painful for me if i had that murky batch of BD. Hope QC should be address.
    Guys, does anyone of you had a chance to visit the estrol plant?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    To AC and AaronDrin:

To properly address your legitimate concerns, kindly communicate directly with Senbel c/o Mr. Melot Santos (President) or Mr. Sandy Santos (Vice President).

Tel No.: 850-6877; 8096101
    Fax No. : 809-6116

Hindi naman nagtatago ang Senbel and in fact, they'll be appreciative of your feedback.

You'll be more credible if you'll directly give them feedback and identify yourself to them. Mahirap kasi if you'll just complain and remain anonymous! It won't do either of you and Senbel good.

Besides, they'll be more than willing to replace the Estrol you claim to be contaminated.
    Last edited by woodfire; January 24th, 2006 at 09:39 AM.

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Thanks Woodfire!

Just a payong kaibigan, sana makilala mo deeply si Sandy Santos. Kasi i was also a victim of him.

Ingat.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by aaron drin
    Thanks Woodfire!

Just a payong kaibigan, sana makilala mo deeply si Sandy Santos. Kasi i was also a victim of him.

Ingat.

Yan na nga hirap sa iyo eh! Matapang ka lang kasi anonymous. Pakilala ka naman! Di kaya ikaw si Richmnd?

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    i suggest that if we really want to continue using biodiesel (like i do), let's just be extra careful and serious in choosing brand that suits our engine. remember our own engine is at stake. IMO

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pag may na-encounter na murky BD then kunan ng picture. Itago yung contaminated na product tapos magreklamo sa manufacturer at ibalik sa kanila yung contaminated product. pwede rin ninyo i-post dito yung picture para makita ng lahat. ok lang magreklamo basta kumpleto ng ebidensiya.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ac: thanks for your vigilance...it will surely make the companies who make biodiesel think of more ways to produce quality products.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    thanks for understanding po sir glen

sir woodfire. im also AC po of the other forums. im not a BD diesel dealer po.. just a user.
    Last edited by AC; January 25th, 2006 at 12:50 AM.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by AC
    thanks for understanding po sir glen

sir woodfire. im also AC po of the other forums. im not a BD diesel.
    im not a dealer po.. just a user.

As I have said earlier, if you encounter problems with Estrol, you have the option of directing your councerns to Senbel. I gave the contact persons in my previous post. I'm sure Senbel will be more than glad to entertain your concerns and address them immediately.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by aaron drin
    Thanks Woodfire!

Ingat.
    Just a word of caution pare, I think you're getting personal here. The topic and issue is biodiesel and not the person (Mr. Sandy Santos). Let's stick to the topic, ok?

The issue here is the legitimate complaints of Estrol users. The thing is there must be a feedback mechanism for legitimate and credible complaints of users of Estrol Biodiesel. Hence, I posted the responsible people of Senbel who can immediately address such concerns.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Official statement of Senbel re: richmnd's allegations