New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002

January 17, 2006

Dear Tsikot.com members

I was informed of this very bad undertaking by this fellow, Richmond (Palad?) with regard to our product, Estrol Biodiesel, and our company, Senbel Fine Chemicals. Let me assure you that I will not let this go without accountability. Mr. Richmond has “maliciously maligned” our company’s reputation without basis.

This sales gimmick perpetrated by Mr. Richmond Palad is, to say the least, very disturbing and totally unprofessional. I understand that he is one of the independent sales agents of Chemrez, but I am very sure that Messrs. Jun and Dean Lao will not tolerate such kind of behavior nor do they have a hand in this. I know them personally having cooperated on all fronts in pushing biodiesel as a better fuel alternative in the country. Moreover, biodiesel has a beneficial impact in our social, economic, and environmental sectors. Besides, it will contribute greatly in lifting the coconut sector out of poverty while contributing to cleaner air.

To answer in brief the issues raised by Mr. Richmond Palad:

1.Senbel continues to be compliant with the DOE PNS Standards

2.Senbel has not been sued. Furthermore, we dare say that no legal action by any other entity is being contemplated arising from quality standards of Senbel’s “Estrol Biodiesel.”

3.DOE and/or other government agencies have not and are not contemplating on issuing a cease and desist order against Senbel. Senbel continues to produce its “Estrol” biodiesel in its Lucena plant and foresees continuing so in the long term.

4.Korean and European testing agencies have vouched in the past for the quality set by “Estrol.” Continued export orders attest to this fact.

We have instructed our legal counsel to study how we can have Mr. Richmond be held accountable for what he has done.

As I can not access tsikot.com since it has been a long time since I used it, I am in a situation where at the present moment, I need to have our official response sent via fax.

I hope we have cleared the air (pardon the expression) triggered by baseless claims and allegation by Mr. Richmond Palad.

Regards,

Sandy T. Santos
    Vice President – Sales & Marketing
    Last edited by woodfire; January 17th, 2006 at 05:01 PM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ooops, naka close pala itong thread na ito. sorry, open na.
    Signature

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    hmmm...maabangan ang susunod na kabanata...

4. Join Date
    May 2004
    thanks sa thread na to, nabuo ang picture kung ano ang hinihingi ng apology ni richmond.

i hope eto maging ending......."and they lived happily ever after (in a world w/ cleaner air, thanks to BD)"

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Lucena? hmmm.. plant tour anyone? Mr. Santos..

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    libel suit na yan kasi. the post made by the person was in every way derrogatory and made with malice. it was made to ruin the reputation of a business rival in order to gain more sales. method and motive. the only need now is to positively identify the person by way of ip address identification.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yebo..i already did some research.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mga sir.. tanong ko lang po.. eh ano po yung sinasabi ni sir gary na may dumi yung ibang batches ng estrol?? and may murky thing yung kay sir altec?

hindi ko po magets.. is it really safe?? kahit may brown stuff yung ilang batches??

im sorry but.. im sure senbel our product is safe.. i wanted to order senbel pa naman. buti nalang hindi nagdedeliver si sir gary in all parts of the metro..

but?? why may mga nagsasabi na.. may mga batches na lumabas na murky or may brown thing.. or unfiltered to 2 microns ba yun??

hindi ko maintindihan? how could it be import quality? honestly.. i wouldnot be using any products im not sure of.. or a product na hindi na-QC ng mabuti.. i dont think naman na tumubo nalang yung brown stuff on the way to the customer..

does senbel do quality checking? bakit lumalabas dumi sa plant nila? nanhihinayang ba ang senbel itapon ang spoiled/nadumihan na products nila?

if i were the senbel owner/manager/chairman/employee.. ofcourse hindi po ako aamin na nademanda kami.. or madami products namin..

but bakit ganun sila??? not caring for our diesel engines?

sa alam ko most of us.. vehicles natin ang 2nd largest investment natin next from our home. we all love our vehicles. but naiinis ako sa ginawang pagpapabaya ng senbel dahil nadedelekado ang pinaghirapan pagtrabahuhan ng mga magulang kong diesel vehicle ko na masira dahil sa pabaya nila sa producto nila.

im sory tsikot peeps i know madami sainyo kampi sa senbel because alot of u are senbel users. i have been a tsikot person for quite a while nadin po. but i almost used senbel products. i almost endangered sa my diesel engine.

kailangan ko paba silipin mga laman ng containers nyo? para tignan kung may dumi? kailangan ko paba salatin dahil baka murky? how do i know if safe na product nyo? through eye and hand examination? hindi ba ito magkakamoisture galing sa kamay ko ang biodiesel if sinalat salat ko for inconsistensy?

gusto ko bumili lang ng bote ng biodiesel and just pour it without worrying kung gagastos ba ako sa calibration dahil sa linagay kong product? imbis na mapabuti sasakyan ko baka bumara pa mga nozzles..

because of this i will only use biodiesel.. kahit masmahal ng konti.. im sure naman na safe ako dito and mas convenient pa packaging. tnx for reading

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    good for you!=) you know what you want and you know the value of money.

but it is just unfair for you to base your decision on an unconclusive one. yes..may "batch" na madumi DATI.ngayon ba meron parin?kung meorn man..hindi sinasadya ng senbel yun gaya ng sinasabi mo na ineendanger niya ang makina mo.thats just plain unfair of an accusation.

several posters here used senbel for quite a while and never did they experience such horror like what you are describing.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sori sir glennster.. alam ko.. minsan lang yun.. konti lang yung batch.. maliit lang na percent na ako yung nakabili or ikaw yung nakabili nun. but kawawa naman yung mga ilang mamalasin makakabili ng such thing..

madami po dito gumagamit ng senbel.. and.. si altec napansin nya murky yung sakanya.. but we are not sure if yung iba.. hindi lang sinilip yung carbouy nila since mahirap naman silipin po diba.. hindi natin masabi kung nabuhos nalang nila sa engines nila... my engine is an old diesel so hindi masyado delekado.. but just imagine have "say" a bnew fortuner with a common rail direct injection engine. and incidentally sayo napunta yung malas na carbouy.. i think maiiyak ako..

point ko lang po is carelessness po ito.. we all know ignorance is not an excuse.. but ito its not ignorance.. its carelessness.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Official statement of Senbel re: richmnd's allegations