New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    A few weeks back you were asking the details on how to bring into the Philippines those secondhand arab SUV (LC 80 or better). I have asked my contact and this is his comment:

1) The only way to bring it in legally with least hassle is through the Subic Port.
    2) A registered Subic Port company should be your "front".
    3) Taxes and other due have to be settled including vechicle registration while still in Subic.
    4) The typical fee that they charge (for example) so you could use their company to bring it in is about P50K per vechicle....(plus referal commision to me of 5%....he,he,he ;)) Puede siguro itong tawaran dahil hindi naman garapal itong kakilala ko lalo na if you would be bringing in more than 2 vechicles.
    5) On top of that you pay all the other things that need to be settled... that includes taxes, processing fees, broker fees, etc. He made an ESTIMATE that a 3-5year old SUV na LC series 80 or better should cost you a total of about P300K. It could be lower or higher depending on the incidental expenses and classification in the BLUE Book of the the Bureau of Customs for the vechicle you are bringing in.
    6) He estimates that a 40 footer container van can fit only 2 SUVs.

If you have other questions I could pass you his email as soon as he have it sent to me so you two could negotiate.

Good luck.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ahem...300K?
    ahem...ahem...

3. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    300K kasama na price ng vehicle nun?? ang mura ah... hehehe pero ikaw mag hahanap ng vehicle?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    imo lang, email na lang... baka tumaas pa presyo he he, tsaka na lang i-post sa board uli, pag andyan na..

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    300K Im not sure if this is fair enough, since I dont know IN/OUT about importing SUV.. anyway if it is really hassle free I might go for it as long as I got a sure buyer.. I have talked to my contact last week and they confirmed, we can easily got Dubai version of LC100/80 with a reasonable price... I need to meet your contact in able for me to got a full view / details..
    Sounds good bussiness if Dollar/ Peso exchange rate is stable.

Mag kano ba ngayon presyo ng LC100/80 sa subic???

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    300K processing Fees and tax lang yata yon hindi pa kasama ang Unit Price don... Average unit price dito mga 600K plus 300K uhh abutin din ng 1M talaga

7. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    hehehe un din iniisip ko sir nightrock..processing fee lang ata un.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ofw ka di ba nightrock? why not ask muna sa embassy kung meron pa yun privelage ng ofw na mag-uwi ng vehicle sa atin. dati meron yan eh basta 1 vehicle every 2-3 yrs lang yata. tax free yun dati basta kukuha ka muna ng tax exemption sa Philippine embassy.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Di ba Exempted naman sa TAX lahat ng OFW... di na nga ako nag pa file hehehehe

Ok yan kung ganon kaya lang baka naman mga Buwaya ang humarang sakin sa Pier pag claim ko na ang Unit... tapos malaking abala at sakit ng ulo... uh try ko nga yan may kilala pa naman ako sa Embassy

10. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    300K? papabili na ako! hehe

san ka sa KSA nightrock?

exempted sa tax ang OFW. teka, legal ba ito? baka naman smuggled ito...hehe

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Nightrock- how to bring KSA SUV to Philippines