New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    From Wolverine :

I'd hate to waste this wonderful weather and as such Delta Recon will be playing in the mud in San Isiro and Sta. Ines which are very close locations to us. Not a whole lot farther than Maarat.

Please be advised that the terrain is clay based and will be very slick. Only vehicles with mud tires are encouraged or A/T's equipped with chains. You must also have a tow strap or at least 1 tow strap per 2 vehicles.We want to be able to enjoy the day playing and it's no fun if all we do is pull one another out from a muddy ditch. This is not a formal clinic but it will certainly serve as On The Job Training!!! There's nothing better than learning techniques in the proper environment.

Interested parties please let me know. We will start the day at 6 a.m. June 1 - from St. Ignatius. REMEMBER, MUD TIRES ONLY OR CHAIN EQUIPPED A/T'S. DON'T FORGET THE TOW STRAPS!!

Contact Wolverine at the AI Offroading Forum (post on the realted thread or pm) or email him at : estrada7*skyinet.net

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Whaaaaaaaaa!!! I wanna go!!! But I'm afraid I have commited that day to my family. Deym! :|

3. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    freeman,

ok to ah! extension service...

kaya lang, di rin ako puede, am still observing my transplanted LSD and, i don't have the tires or chains. sa clinic na lang ako

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Ungas:

Kasya naman yata ang pamilya mo sa Safari mo diba? Sandali nga pala.....alin at ilan pamilya ba ang pinag-uusapan natin?8O8):mrgreen:

5. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Can I bring my family? how about the kids below 7 yrs. sila? ok lang ba?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Wolverine::: Sir Yeyet!!! Welcome back!!! Kung sa legal isa lang syempre.. :mrgreen:

But I'm not closing any plans yet, if things work out well. I might...

Btw, How wide are the trails? Baka naman Suzuki friendly ang width? :D

7. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Im still "Iffy", if my father decides to bring my "Big Bad Wolf" to the farm, Baldado pa si "Lone Wolf" and the "Mutt" is still being body repaired. Grrrrr...... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    san ba ung st.ignatius?

9. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Quote Originally Posted by kiper
    san ba ung st.ignatius?
    Its along the street behind camp aguinaldo, Its beside the Shell station.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Ungas
    Wolverine::: Sir Yeyet!!! Welcome back!!! Kung sa legal isa lang syempre.. :mrgreen:

But I'm not closing any plans yet, if things work out well. I might...

Btw, How wide are the trails? Baka naman Suzuki friendly ang width? :D
    Ungas: The trails are going to be wide. Hummer friendly!! And muddy too!! Yeehah!!!!! Hope you can make it. We will be at the Shell station in St. Ignatius at 6:15

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Mud Fest Trailing (Beginners to Intermediate) This Sunday.