New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 40
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    22,710
    #11
    Ok. As long as the ride is good for you (check the unit they offer for test-drive and see if the springs are the same as the display units in the dealership), then the Crosswind is a relatively good ownership proposition.

    You can have your oil changed at the dealership to keep your warranty, but major jobs like clutch replacements and such, if they're not covered by the warranty, you should do outside. You could also just do oil changes outside anyway, and just go back to the casa for the free exhaust repair if you experience the rattling exhaust problem (you'll know it when it happens, the engine gets much louder).

    I suggest looking at the XT and XTO lower end models, as they'll save you money while offering 90% of what the Sportivo offers.

    Good luck!

    Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

  2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    6,382
    #12
    Isuzu offers a low charge turbo on AT Crosswinds vs no turbo on MT Crosswinds just to compensate for the power that's taken up by the auto tranny.

    Mabilis? NO.

    AFAIK, the Sportivo is pretty much the same as the XUV before it in terms of almost everything but accessories. If you want something quicker, try the Innova. Or if you're into powerful minivans, the Starex or Sedona.
    Last edited by IMm29; November 6th, 2006 at 05:52 PM.

  3. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    152
    #13
    Quote Originally Posted by bagz606 View Post
    *niky :thanx: :santa:


    'cause we're planning to buy one(2007 isuzu sportivo) maybe this december.

    sir my father bought a 2006 sportivo MT, odo is 3k. as of now wala pa naman problem except sa aircon, every 3-5 sec nag on/off, dinala na ng father ko sa casa then sabi ok na daw pero nung i-check ko kahapon ganun parin! pero sa engine ok naman, medyo mabagal lang ang 1st and 2nd gear, pero pagdating sa 3rd ok na! yung ride nya for me ok naman, kasi na sanay ako sa lowered na tsikot, kaya for me di naman masyadong matagtag! yung fuel consumption nya is 10 kmpl city then 13-14 sa hiway! basta test drive mo muna para ma-feel mo! good luck!

  4. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    57
    #14
    Thnx mga sir's for the advice...

  5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    6,382
    #15
    Quote Originally Posted by denier13 View Post
    yung fuel consumption nya is 10 kmpl city then 13-14 sa hiway!
    on the upside, the crosswind reportedly gives back good fuel mileage. i just don't know how the fuel consumption went when i took my friend's ride to pangasinan and back will the pedal to the metal most of the time ;)

  6. cj is offline Verified Tsikot Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    227
    #16
    I have seen the XUV 2007 model at Isuzu Pasig's showroom. The low charge turbo is also available on the MT.


    Quote Originally Posted by IMm29 View Post
    Isuzu offers a low charge turbo on AT Crosswinds vs no turbo on MT Crosswinds just to compensate for the power that's taken up by the auto tranny.

    Mabilis? NO.

    AFAIK, the Sportivo is pretty much the same as the XUV before it in terms of almost everything but accessories. If you want something quicker, try the Innova. Or if you're into powerful minivans, the Starex or Sedona.

  7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    6,382
    #17
    Quote Originally Posted by cj View Post
    I have seen the XUV 2007 model at Isuzu Pasig's showroom. The low charge turbo is also available on the MT.
    Ah talaga? I stand corrected then.

  8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    22,658
    #18
    Recently lang naging available ang Turbo sa M/T units.

    New changes include:
    *IPF Driving Lamps
    *'Bling' Chrome rims
    *Reverse camera (playing through the new head unit)
    *New spare tire cover

    http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

  9. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    57
    #19
    Tanong uli mga Sirs:

    1. Fuel system-Air optimizer, Low charge turbo. Ano Yan?

    2. Single In-dash DVD/Tuner (JVC AVX1) & I-Pod Interface. Ano yang i-pod interface?

    Anong ikakabit kung gusto mong mag TV? Advisable ba?

    How much magpakabit?

  10. cj is offline Verified Tsikot Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    227
    #20
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    Recently lang naging available ang Turbo sa M/T units.

    New changes include:
    *IPF Driving Lamps
    *'Bling' Chrome rims
    *Reverse camera (playing through the new head unit)
    *New spare tire cover
    Meron pa Doc Otep,

    the 'bling' chrome side mirrors fold at the flick of a switch! also, it now comes with a warranty of 3 years or 100K kilometers.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Low charge Turbo