New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Finally after months of waiting, scrutiny, asking, showroom visits and deliberation, I have finally made my final decision what SUV to buy and Its something I havent even considered, even scoffed at it months ago. and the winner is, drum roll please!!!! Hyundai's Santa Fe!!!!!!

Thank you to all the people who replied to my queries, all your points taken into serious considerations. After Asking opinions re CRV, outlander and fortuner..... Santa fe came from behind hehehehehe

After analyzing what I was going to use it for, and comparing specs per specs santa fe always seems to be better than everything else except for the brand of course, then I realised, hell with the brand! as long as I enjoy using it and I can use it more often because of its FC, hecks it even looks better! I don't care anymore what other people think of the hyundai brand.... Can't even say its a cheapo, more expensive than all 3..... I just hope that I made the ride decision, so Hyundai, back me up baby!!!!

Will place my order next week for a supeior red 2.2 Crdi!!!! Wish me luck people!!!

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Good luck. Forget other people would say. I'll also pick Sta. Fe over the others mentioned.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    congratulations.

i would've picked the santa fe over the others anytime too.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    good choice bro congrats on you new ride...dami na kayo and padami pa ng padami...

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Kakainggit naman.

Congrats

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Good Luck and Congrats!

can you list down your other choices that Hyundai-Santa Fe has beaten ?

which dealer will you get it from ? what are the freebies if any ?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Now that's following your heart. Congratulations!

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    sir walang passenger airbag yan at masyado malapad i-drive sa saturated traffic

joke lang hehehe ... congrats!

9. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Very good choice! Basta just maintain it well like any other car....tatagal yan bro!

10. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Might get it from Hyundai macapagal. So far the freebies are 3M tint, Back-up sensor, rain gutters, car cover, mattings.

Past considerations in order of preferrece are:
    1. CRV 4x4
    2. Outlander GLS
    3. Fortuner 2.5 D4D
    4. Subaru forester

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
At last a Final Decision!