New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Now that the new tax scheme is about to raise the prices of SUV's to the megamillion mark (no thanks to the legislators, who think that a 4x4 drivetrain is for rich people; can't they get it in their thick skulls that 4x4 is a necessity? The veggies you'll be eating for dinner has been transported by farmers using 4x4's from far off mountain gardens, thanks to the 2nd hand market, these farmers have been given a break). Enough of my ranting, what's done is done. Anyway, I think it is about time for the local assemblers to usher in the 3 door version of these SUVs to make dreamers like me come closer to owning a brand new SUV (but then again if the price is right, sigh). The streets are littered with these great looking 2nd hand 3 doors! There is the issue of the quality of conversion though, but the prices are screaming buy me!
    The jimny is quite popular here in the highlands, particularly Baguio. Remember the RAV4?, the 3 door versions were sold out. I think that there is a big market for these 3 door vehicles. I would like to see original LHD 3 doors running around: Pajeros, Troopers, Patrols, Land Rovers (please come back to the Philippines!) and even the LC70 for that matter! What do you think?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The GEN III Pajero looks cool. I want one pero yung 5-door muna siguro ang off-road rig ko.

The Jimny is also very popular nowadays pero mas maganda nga yung 3-door version ng mga mid-size SUV's like the Prado.

Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Edition kaya? Kahit Kia Rocsta masaya na ko basta may mapaglalaruan sa putikan.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    The Rubicon Wrangler would be great! Transfarm pa ba ang nag papasok ng Jeep Cherokee (may bumibili pa ba yang Cherokee, magkano kaya?) Kung sila pa rin, increase your sales! Bring in the Wrangler!

4. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    may bumibili ng vherokee pero usually grand cherokee which is milliones

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I like the SWB Prado (yung latest body).... pogi talaga!

Pero a 4M41 equipped Gen3 would eat that for breakfast!

6. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    inlove ako sa itsura ng prado, kahit yung 2nd to the latest, pati latest... pero ok din paj na gen3, with the v6 engine...heheheh
    LC100 or kahit LC80 tlga ang gusto ko....tibay kasi eh...

It's about time