New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    I'm wondering if this type of model is available locally. Any inputs in regards to "drivability" (power steering, etc.), suspension, and other good stuff?

Many thanks!

2. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    meron nyan dito sa mga surplus truck dealer (araneta ave) usually yun mas maliit na version pero meron din 6wheeler

3. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Thanks for the info chief. And sorry for the late reply.

Follow up question, is there a local version with the same body style available?

Thanks.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    usually dropside at pick-up body mga doublecab elf/canter pero pwede mo naman pagawan ng aluminum/box/fb sa mga bodybuilders... halos lahat naka power steering na, yun 4wheeler meron naka torsion suspension, 6 wheeler usually naka rigid axel. disc break narin mga bago units...

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    * sid: Please clarify what you meant "locally available".... do you mean:

1) Locally available for purchase? -- Yes but Japan surplus as cuecraftsman pointed out
    or
    2) Locally available as assembled by ISUZU Philippines? -- Nope. Only Cab/Chassis available. No double cabs. Rear body application are of the end user's discretion.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by sid View Post
    I'm wondering if this type of model is available locally. Any inputs in regards to "drivability" (power steering, etc.), suspension, and other good stuff?

Many thanks!
    I see a lot of these in Subic. Suspension is the same as most NKR models. If you want a comfortable ride, stick to radial truck tires. To me it makes sense to get a full FB body if you don't need the extra cargo space.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    pre can you help regarding isuzu hilander may usok sya n white eh...anoi kya un?

calibrate nbah agad un?
    mahal p naman ng calibrate eh..

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    bestto have it checked by a trusted diesel mechanic. Black smoke is a usual but white smoke may be cuased by an unexpected "mixture".... earlier that you could have it checked, the better.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    meron po nyan d2 sa pinas. eto po picture ng truck sa amin.

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/8...blecabblue.jpg

call lang po kayo if you want to see the actual units.

0917-2573388 just say your from tsikot para may discount.

pls also check my site at http://www.truckista.webs.com/

thanks!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Isuzu Philippines never sold those models locally. AFAIK, only Kia makes a crew cab available in that class (K2700 series).

There are lots of (converted) imports. Some even have independent front suspension for greater comfort. There are also fully loaded units with a/c, power features, etc.

One thing I don't like is crew cabs are no longer tilt-cabs, making engine work a bit of a chore and the interior gets dirty in the process.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Isuzu Truck Crewcab inquiry