New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    As posted at 4x4ph forum:

wolfpack: Those interested in trailing while the race director of the "rumble" and i do the GPS survey for the competition please post your intent.......

wolverine: Hey guys, just a word of caution, I have joineed Beeboy and the Race Director for this coming race before. This was during the trail scouting exercise for the final leg of the rainforest Challenge. Please be advised that if this is the same area ( and it's very likely that this is the case), I suggest that you come completely equipped to extract yourselves from the terrain. This is not going to be a walk in the park. Our vehicles came out looking like we had just participated in the competition proper.The terrain will be very muddy and slick because of the rains. Mud tires and chains will be more than likely, required. If you are the type that enjoys this kind of terrain and adventure, I guarantee that you will have tons of fun but just be sure that you are prepared to subject your vehicles to more than it usually gets subjected to. I am sure that there will be 6x6's that will assist in creating the trail but no one can protect your underchassis from the mud polishing it is surely going to get. I remember seeing bare metal underneath my vehicle after we washed all the mud off. But, like I said earlier, It's a heapload of fun if this is what you're looking forward to.

So who's interested? I am, as long as I'm free this coming weekend... hehehehe

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hmmm...at least we won't be going that fast.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Tutuloy ba guys? I'm just here standing by...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kailan ba yan?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    This coming weekend sa Jungle Base! :D

6. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    game ako diyan!!! bare metal under my chassis, matagal nang baremetal ang chassis ko. Ipapachrome ko na nga eh

7. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    will i get stuck this time?

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    saan yung jungle base??

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    im out, susundo ako sa airport sunday eh.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Originally posted by Bubbles
    game ako diyan!!! bare metal under my chassis, matagal nang baremetal ang chassis ko. Ipapachrome ko na nga eh
    Ayos yan Bubbles, Hintayin mo na muna after the trail ride bago mo dalhin sa IMF Chrome dahil baka magbago pa yung korte ng pang ilalim mo pag tapos ng trail ride. hehehe!! Bastos yan si Wolfden, hahanapin yung nakakatupi ng lata palagi!! Hindi siya makaka-kontra sa akin. Matagal ko nang kasama yung lokong yan!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Invitation from wolfpack..."Trailing while surveying for "Rumble"