New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Mga peeps and Doc Diesel,

pumunta ako sa betan cebu kahapon pa check up, black smoker na kasi ride ko... so the technician together with Jonathan yung binigay na name ni DocDiesel sa akin na hanapin, tested it and indeed it really does emit a black smoke pag ni rev mo to 3K.

Jonathan advice me for injector cleaning daw muna and he quote me 1,200 for cleaning the injector of 4D56TI lahat na daw yun and hatid ko morning makuha ko na raw afternoon.

Is the price worth it for injector cleaning. Sulit ba pag nagpa cleaning ako less black smoke na ba ride ko.

need your expert advices..

thanks,

marlon

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hi Marwen,

Try calling our shop. We have a 20% discount for tsikot.com members.

You can check your tsikot mailbox, sent you a PM.

Regards,

Hanson

3. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    marwen,
    If your car has done about 60k km or about 5yrs old then injector/ nozzle cleaning is worth it. Price you quoted sounds reasonable.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    marwen,
    considering that there are a lot of calibration shops in cebu, though most of them aren't really that reliable. what we quoted you is what we believe a very reasonable price. you may be able to get a lower quote from other shops there but then, quality and reliability comes with a price.

we got supercat as one of our AAA clients. proof that our price, reliability, quality of work and parts not to mention integrity is one that can be relied on.

Doc Diesel

5. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Doc Diesel,

wala bang special discount

sige il budget my injector clean..

thanks,

marwen

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    marwen,
    nag pm ako sa iyo.

Doc Diesel

7. FrankDrebin Guest
    Doc Diesel,

Nagpachechk up ako sa Betan Makati two weeks ago, ang diagnos nila injector cleaning, mga Php6000 daw ang aabutin. Yung ke Marwen ba me parts na papalitan?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    FrankDrebin,
    I don't think may kasamang parts yung kay marwen na 1.2k lang. Yun namang sa iyo na 6k e I'm sure may nozzle tips na kasama. What's ur ride anyway?

Depende on kung ano yung napag usapan nila ni Jonathan, di sinama yung nozzle tip sa quote pending the full dismantle of the injectors. Kung during the dismantle e nakitang sobra na yung wear and tear then we would recommend to replace it, that would total more or less 6k like what you have. Ngayon kung medyo ok pa yung nozzle tip, we may only charge you for the labor which is 1.2k like yung kay marwen.

Doc Diesel

9. FrankDrebin Guest
    Doc Diesel,

No nozzle is replaced coz it was already calibrated by Betan. I was only wondering why they estimated Php6000 for my injector and only Php1200 for Marwen? BTW, it is a MitsuL2000.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    FrankDrebin,
    sent you a PM.

Doc Diesel

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Injector Clean any advice