New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    hello guys, I just want know if you have any ideas on how to improve the aircondition system of grace van and I believe the info here can be also applied on other vehicles thanks. Also I heard some gadgets on gasoline powered that can improve the fuel efficiency, do we have also one for diesel engines that is availalbe from the market? Thanks.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Get an after market a/c. Mahina kse blower nyan because the blower motor is located at the bottom part of the passenger cabin, similar to the dual a/c system of the Tamaraw FX (blower located below the last seat on the passenger side at the back). What we have installed in our van (Hyundai Grace) is similar to the Hi-Ace where the blower is located on the ceiling and right behind the a/c vents.

Btw, replace the compressor too.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    magkano kaya aabutin ang pag install ng bagong a/c system sira kasi ngayon aircon ng h100 namin and balak na naman palitan ng bago imbes na pa repair?

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff View Post
    magkano kaya aabutin ang pag install ng bagong a/c system sira kasi ngayon aircon ng h100 namin and balak na naman palitan ng bago imbes na pa repair?
    Not really sure to be honest. Maybe a ballpark figure of between Php30k-Php50k. Not sure talaga. Search ka dito sa tsikot about a/c shops.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Not sure about a Hyundai Grace, but typical rear a/c install kina Mang Mar is in the Php15k ballpark. Surplus ito. Price goes up if you want brand new everything.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    You wold have to redo the a/c system as suggested as the Hyundai Grace is fitted with a system that is "non-tropicalized" given Korea is a cooler country. You may also want to upgrade the radiator/cooling system.

On those so-called gas savers... forget about those stuff and concentrate on keeping the engine in good condition. ;)

be sure get those for and from L300. in short-unti-unting magiging L300 na yang grace mo....

8. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by alwayz_yummy View Post
    be sure get those for and from L300. in short-unti-unting magiging L300 na yang grace mo....
    may nakita naman ako L300 yung body pero yung face hyundai grace. hehehe!

baka JDM 1989 below delica yan... kaya nga pwede ang grace parts(except doors, and rack-bar(sa steering)) for the delica, delica parts for grace.

nagkadelica na ako, kaya alam ko na ayan...85% clones lang ang delica/l300 sa grace....parang ssanyong istana and MB100D/140D na 95% clones of each other

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Nga pala, I forgot to mention that we got an entirely brand new a/c system in our Hyundai Grace.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Improvements for GRACE VAN