New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    good pm... great site you got here very informative
    this is my first post and i got a few questions hoping that someone can help me out :D
    1)
    im wondering is it possible to measure my torsion bars accurately without removing it? is so how will i do it? please do give me details im a newbie.
    2)
    why do l200 stradas have different torsion bars sizes? same model make and year... the after market t- bar as emailed to me has a measurement of 928mm roughly 3ft i measured my oems it was almost 5' (mi measured it dulo -dulo yung lagpas pa sa rubber thinking na may trad pa kasi na nagkakapit kaya dulo dulo ginawa ko is that right?
    3) how do you place and order thru the net without being ripped off? i happend to browse a website they say that they accept western union money transfer. but how can i be sure that i will receive the material that i ordered after sending the money (ano ang panghahawakan ko?) coz i dont really know the company that im transacting with.

thank you very much...
    :P

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    anyone care to help me out? mejo ligaw lang talaga
    thanks

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    try outdoorwire.com
    or pm OTEP

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wala naman lumalabas a? 8O
    anyway thanks

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    www.outdoorwire.com - sa Mitsubishi Forums (or just click on the link in my sig)

Si Ungas at wiretap_md ang expert sa online ordering dito.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    www.outdoorwire.com - sa Mitsubishi Forums (or just click on the link in my sig)

Si Ungas at wiretap_md ang expert sa online ordering dito. www.outdoorwire.com - sa Mitsubishi Forums (or just click on the link in my sig)

Si Ungas at wiretap_md ang expert sa online ordering dito.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ah ic thank you very much...yea nakita ko na yung outdoor wire nung sinabi ni kimpoy
    otep<---tao pala yun ikaw pala i tot it was a home page heheheh sorry my mistake sir :oops:
    kaya pala type ako ng type walang lumalabas...
    thanks otep

maybe sir ungas and wiretap if ur able to read this ...if its ok can u explain how i should place online orders

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Balak mo ba talaga kumuha? Why opt for money transfer when you can order it locally? I have transacted some parts thru online but I make sure it is from a reliable site. Maraming referrals dapat from other individuals who have purchased from the site.

Kung purchased locally mas makakatipid ka pa sa custom duties & taxes, plus they could install it for you and further fine tune your suspension setup.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sir ungas mejo malaki ang difference ng price and brand e....i tried to compare na and wala naman yung mga ibang parts dito like add a leaf etc. or if meron can anyone tell me where to get them....
    i tried calling 199, ride, rats
    lahat wala...
    how would i know if its a reliable site? ito yung site o www.rancho.com.au
    so how did u paid for the purchased items?
    ilan days before mo nakuha?
    thnaks

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by burnikin
    good pm... 1)
    im wondering is it possible to measure my torsion bars accurately without removing it? is so how will i do it? please do give me details im a newbie.
    2)
    why do l200 stradas have different torsion bars sizes? same model make and year... the after market t- bar as emailed to me has a measurement of 928mm roughly 3ft i measured my oems it was almost 5' (mi measured it dulo -dulo yung lagpas pa sa rubber thinking na may trad pa kasi na nagkakapit kaya dulo dulo ginawa ko is that right?
    3:P
    Measure length - from end to end of tb only, use mm. To make sure, you can also take down the bars and do a spline count.

But I can tell you exactly what you need - Gen. 1 Strada (Previous Model) 1,370mm length, 26 mm diameter. Gen. 2 Strada (Current Model) 1,365 mm and 27.5 mm diameter.

Per my records, the L200/Strada 4x4 never had a short 928 mm tb. That sounds like a Trooper or Mazda B Series bar measuring at 926 mm.

If you need these for a Gen 2 Strada, I got it in stock.

Kits Aragon
    727-7201 to 04

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
how to measure t-bars?