New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by dieselNUBI
    pag patuyuin ko ba ito babalik sa dati? or forever na paos?
    alam ko pwedeng itono ulit yan
    may adjustment sa likod
    remove the rubber

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    boybi...ok narin yan...pero pag nagloko..the first thing we check is the relay...ung iba kasing mga stock relays nila olats eh.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    sir glen may bago na ba tayo kulay ng nautilus
    pag may black na pm mo naman ako.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Glennster,

Where is your shop located? It looks like you shop have experience in installing horns. I would like to replace the stock horn of my vitara. I brought it to a shop in pasig but they could not find a place to install the new horn.

Thanks,

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sir paul..the address is under my avatar.give ronald a call first...9218831.

sir xwind...sige po...pero the last time i asked..wala po talaga kahit ung supplier namin.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    paul1: If you will install FIAMMs or stebel MAGNUM, the only place where it would fit would be at the back of the front bumper in the same level as the front license plate. That was the original location of my 2 pairs of Magnums in my Vitara. The location was good for dry weather. However, when the floods came, patay, pumasok yung tubig sa horns ko! Sound became different from that time on. Decided to replace the 2 pairs and relocate it inside my engine compartment. Will try to post pics of it. I just had to make some mountings for the horns.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Glennster,

Thanks for the info. Will try to give Ronald a call.

Wiretap,

Sabi ng nagkakabit pag sa loob daw ng engine compartment ako lang daw makakarinig. Anyway I will wait for your pics.

Thanks again,

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by paul1
    Glennster,

Thanks for the info. Will try to give Ronald a call.

Wiretap,

Sabi ng nagkakabit pag sa loob daw ng engine compartment ako lang daw makakarinig. Anyway I will wait for your pics.

Thanks again,
    hindi naman, dun lang kasi ang safe na paglagyan na hindi mababasa, yung sa akin sa may wiperwasher tank ko pinuwesto, maluwag dun, kasya din naman sa gitna ng grill at radiator kaya lang tinanmad na akong magwiring

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    uy hindi naman porket nasa loob ng engine bay, ikaw lang makakarinig..ehrherher..malakas din naman....

pero shempre..mas mahina ng konti un compared to the ones sa may grills talaga..

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    if i will add another pair of stebel magnum, magkatabi ba ang high tone sa high tone, low tone sa low tone? or high-low, high-low?
    Signature

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
horn querry